Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-24-2009, 03:30 AM

AndyL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AndyL
Default Calgary - FS ... Lots

Well, it's about that time... Tanks have been frustrating the hell out of me lately - and now my lovely bride has gone psycho... Think its time to do a massive downsize & move on...

Lowballers welcome - as long as you're clearing lots out...

All located in calgary (scenic acres)

110g - 60x18x24 (roughly) - few scratches in the face, not too bad though. Coast to coast overflow. 60$ Comes with 2x4 stand if desired... Pending

Eheim 1262 return pump ~ 6 months old - 120$ C'mon - Everyone needs an eheim - most efficient return pump you can get...

Little Giant TE-7-MD (3200gph - 1300 @ 50' of head) specs - from old BA's south store - 50$

Odds n ends... Best offers...

10g bent corner tank - complete system... Just cleanup and add livestock...
C/W 2 koralia pumps, Rio Nano skimmer, 2x24w T5HO (Sunlight Supply new wave 22) 120$

Rack & 3 tanks - one tank needs repair of a bottom corner... 150$ - best offer - recruit help for moving them.
44x18x15 (taller sides/back) - 3/8" glass... Heavy Mofo's...

If you're after something else, let me know - I've got 3-4 of everything (quite litterally) yes... I'm of scottish heritage - I can't pass up a good deal
By reading, replying to, commenting about, or in any way accessing the material in this post; including but not limited to storing in a database, retrieving from a database, viewing in a web browser, including it in or making a reference to it in a legal document, or accidentally glancing at it you agree to send me $100.

Last edited by AndyL; 10-01-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 AM

edited
By reading, replying to, commenting about, or in any way accessing the material in this post; including but not limited to storing in a database, retrieving from a database, viewing in a web browser, including it in or making a reference to it in a legal document, or accidentally glancing at it you agree to send me $100.

Last edited by AndyL; 09-25-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 AM

reefbyremote is on a distinguished road

pm sent thank you
Old 09-24-2009, 12:20 PM

Finley is on a distinguished road

PM'd you last night...... Let me know.

Last edited by Finley; 09-24-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:02 PM

Lets clarify ... I don't care who pm's first... it's the person taking the most + soonest. who will get the first response.

Liverock etc should be considered gone.

Andy
Old 09-25-2009, 04:19 PM

Updated... Wow the eheim 1262's still here... Figured that'd be the second thing to go honestly... If you've got a mag9 or bigger - you should make this upgrade - (was half the draw of the mag12 I was running - made a noticeable change on the electricity bill).

Rack of tanks - what no breeders? Lowball me - that's a brand new rack, never even had SW spilled on it yet - cost way more than what i'm asking for the whole kit n caboodle.

Was in the garage last night when I tripped over : Little Giant TE-7-MD (3200gph - 1300 @ 50' of head) specs 50$ Any interest?
Old 09-26-2009, 02:52 AM

chris121277 is on a distinguished road

any 36" light fixtures for sale?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:08 PM

nah nothing worth mentioning for lighting - got a pair of 2x65w coralifes if there's interest though...
Old 09-29-2009, 01:10 AM

Bumpity - up to date...
Old 10-01-2009, 06:53 PM

Wow, Let's bump - maybe being on page 4 isn't helping - still lots here.