Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 10-18-2011, 06:01 PM

megs_clark is on a distinguished road
Default Is their a # to king eds that you can talk to a person?

Iv been trying to call their but its always just the machine and Iv never had anyone call me back? Any chance theirs another number I could call?
Old 10-18-2011, 07:46 PM

dc4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by megs_clark View Post
Iv been trying to call their but its always just the machine and Iv never had anyone call me back? Any chance theirs another number I could call?
I have only gotten through to their phone number once, every other time I have called, I get the machine. If they are busy (which they usually are), they do not answer the phone but I have never left a msg.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:32 AM

reef93 is on a distinguished road

I have never had a problem with King Ed, everytime I called I always got someone there answering the phone, maybe just a fluke for me. Anyway, I had rather getting the answering machine than the real person whoever pick up the phone at that time kept telling you that the person you want to talk to is BUSY right now. And no matter how many times a day you are trying to contact to that person, he is STILL busy. And if you leave your phone number, he will NEVER get back to you. And whenever you come visit the store, you will see him always sitting or standing there doing NOTHING. That I would call is more rude than just turn on the answering machine. I can't tell you what LFS is because it is a sponsored LFS on this site.