Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 03-22-2017, 10:06 PM

GoFish is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately when you're only employed by a company for less than 3 months and you make complaints about not getting "good shifts" and only average 17.18 hours a week as a banquet server you don't have a leg to stand on when they let you go. They don't even need a reason and don't need to give written notice. To turn to your website to slander the Aquarium and the lady who fired you is just asking for a Libel lawsuit. Now he has one... So he wants a free lawyer now?

I think this guy should just remove the slander from his website, and move on. Might save a long, stressful legal process and huge bill to pay.

About 5 years ago I was in Horseshoe bay and saw a baby Porpoise washed up on the beach, it was only in a few inches of water with the tide going out. It wasn't gonna survive much longer especially with no parents in sight. Another bystander called the aquarium... they came to the rescue

Heres "Jack" 9 months later with his girl. If it wasn't for the Vancouver aquarium Jack would be dead. Thanks
Old 03-23-2017, 12:24 AM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road

Nice ending to this post I have always enjoyed the aquarium when I'm down west. Success stories like this are always great!