Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 06-30-2016, 01:35 AM

Goomba is on a distinguished road
Default WTT: Green favia frags (YYC)

Had a bit of a panic and fragged my bright green favia a while ago but it was ok so now I have EIGHT healed and encrusting frags I would like to trade.

In an effort to cover all potential traders I'll leave a long list of things I'm interested in. I know it's kinda specific but hopefully you'll have something and I can fill some empty spots in my tank.

-Euphyllia types. I have green base/green tip frogspawn, green base/purple tip frogspawn, and a brown base/yellow tipped hammer. I'd like to avoid torches though, they take up too much room so fast.

-Brain types. I have a dragon soul favia and this green one. So other colors like pink, orange, blue. Maze ok but not Pentagona "War coral" types, too aggressive for me.

-Blastos and Acan Lords. I have a solid red blasto and a red with purple stripes. I only have one acan now, reddish rainbow type.

-Chalices. I have three different types of green base ones, so any other color really other than the Hollywood stunner kind, too aggressive as well.

-SPS. Unfortunately my inability to watch over my tank led to a bad nutrient spike which I'm still not fully recovered from. I lost my SPS except for the Montis, so I guess they are the only ones that can handle it right now. If you have a solid colored digi blue/purple/pink/orange (I have green and forest fire) or something unusual I'll trade for that.

-Florida Rics and Gorgonians. Only Ric I got is solid orange. Any other vibrant color for Florida ric is cool. My gorg grows super slow so I'm not sure if anyone has a fragged one but a purple whip or something would be ok. Mine is just bluey grey.

Sorry to make you read all that but hopefully there's enough there to get all 8 out the door. If all else fails I'll sell 'em too, or if you have something neat burning a hole in your frag rack I haven't mentioned send me a pic! Pm or text 403-899-9931. Thanks everyone.