Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Oceanic Corals

Old 02-24-2009, 02:56 PM

digital-audiophile is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks so much!

I picked up my order last night at the airport

Box was packed very well, lots of newspaper to keep everything in place and nice and warm.

The Zoos (wammin watermellon and Kiwi Crush) were nice sized with big healthy polyps. (way better than melting zoos I have ordered in the past from other unnamed online vendors) The Torch was bagged very well, strapped to styofoam and floating so it would never be out of water The Zoos were expanding last night and were open in the dark this morning. The torch is was open this morning, but I have yet to see it with the lights on as it was sucked in last night before the lights went out but the tips that were showing are super yellow!

The Micro and the dendros that came for the other gents with my package are really nice! My wife kicked me for not ordering one of the dendros

I wish my camera was not broken so I could have taken pictures to share with everyone.

Thanks again! I'm a very happy customer and look forward to future business!

90G : Light - Tek 6xT5 | Skim - EuroReef RS135 | Flow - 2xVortech MP40W | Control - Reef Keeper 2
Old 02-24-2009, 03:09 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

I have a small Dendro from Ian and it is my favourite coral right now. Very nice.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:11 PM

digital-audiophile is on a distinguished road

I was surpised at how fast the dendros opened up (I'm holding them until they an be picked up by the new owner) seriously, within 5 minutes both had full polyp extension.

90G : Light - Tek 6xT5 | Skim - EuroReef RS135 | Flow - 2xVortech MP40W | Control - Reef Keeper 2
Old 02-24-2009, 03:16 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital-audiophile View Post
I was surpised at how fast the dendros opened up (I'm holding them until they an be picked up by the new owner) seriously, within 5 minutes both had full polyp extension.
Probably hungry!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Moved on

OceanicCorals-Ian- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I picked up my order last night at the airport

Box was packed very well, lots of newspaper to keep everything in place and nice and warm.

The Zoos (wammin watermellon and Kiwi Crush) were nice sized with big healthy polyps. (way better than melting zoos I have ordered in the past from other unnamed online vendors) The Torch was bagged very well, strapped to styofoam and floating so it would never be out of water The Zoos were expanding last night and were open in the dark this morning. The torch is was open this morning, but I have yet to see it with the lights on as it was sucked in last night before the lights went out but the tips that were showing are super yellow!

The Micro and the dendros that came for the other gents with my package are really nice! My wife kicked me for not ordering one of the dendros

I wish my camera was not broken so I could have taken pictures to share with everyone.

Thanks again! I'm a very happy customer and look forward to future business!

I am very glad everyone is happy, I really do try to separate myself from the other vendors. You will have to thank my good help for the packing job and the shipping! I was in Regina for the weekend watching my best friend graduate from the RCMP.

Thanks again for the business everyone!

Ian
Oceanic
Old 02-24-2009, 06:01 PM

fooser is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Greg, take my dendros! You can have my 30 head colony for as little as 4 million dollars!