Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Marine Fish

Old 02-03-2018, 08:36 PM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road

I like the leopard wrasse however I’m not sure how they would fair in a smaller system. My guess would be that they would be fine in an established system. I like the color pattern of these guys!
Old 02-03-2018, 08:40 PM

Amadod2 is on a distinguished road

I have always liked the leopard wrasse but I do y know if I can have one I’m running bare bottom
Old 02-03-2018, 08:44 PM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadod2 View Post
I have always liked the leopard wrasse but I do y know if I can have one I’m running bare bottom
That I’m not sure of. Mine buries in to the sand and pops out of nowhere, he is out for the day but buries for the night. Maybe someone who runs B.B. can help out as I have alway used sand.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:37 AM

scilover is on a distinguished road

If I have to choose 1, it would be a blue boxfish. I just love their blue sheen with ochre spots, it’s so stunning!
Old 06-16-2020, 04:01 PM

cvrle1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scilover View Post
If I have to choose 1, it would be a blue boxfish. I just love their blue sheen with ochre spots, it’s so stunning!
Already answered in 2018.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:58 PM

Ryancw is on a distinguished road

Who cares? this forum for whatever reason has taken a massive hit to active posting over the last few years, i don't think a few bumped threads are the end of the world. At least marketplace threads aren't being bumped.

Maybe these are the BIG changes the mods keep mentioning? the forum could use a few users who contribute to discussion, whether it be old or new.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryancw View Post
Who cares? this forum for whatever reason has taken a massive hit to active posting over the last few years, i don't think a few bumped threads are the end of the world. At least marketplace threads aren't being bumped.

Maybe these are the BIG changes the mods keep mentioning? the forum could use a few users who contribute to discussion, whether it be old or new.
Every single one of the 26 posts he posted are bumps to old thread that has already been answered. Furthermore, he aint adding anything new at all, but just repeating what was said, with info that sounds very much like copy/paste from somewhere else. I am all for more active forum, but not like this.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:06 AM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryancw View Post

Nope they're not. This forum is getting a completely new platform. We're just not willing to make a public announcement yet, or give a timeline... because frankly we don't know exactly when.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:48 AM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvrle1 View Post
Every single one of the 26 posts he posted are bumps to old thread that has already been answered. Furthermore, he aint adding anything new at all, but just repeating what was said, with info that sounds very much like copy/paste from somewhere else. I am all for more active forum, but not like this.
Seriously, why is this bothering you so much? You've reported him twice to mods, and I responded to you stating that although his timing is comically poor, he's not breaking any rules. Now you're ranting publicly about it. I don't care if he's from Malaysia. This isn't a Canada only forum. Everyone is welcome. Get over it and move on.
Old 06-17-2020, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDog View Post
Seriously, why is this bothering you so much? You've reported him twice to mods, and I responded to you stating that although his timing is comically poor, he's not breaking any rules. Now you're ranting publicly about it. I don't care if he's from Malaysia. This isn't a Canada only forum. Everyone is welcome. Get over it and move on.
I was replying to Ryancw who brought it up. And I guess now I know one reason at least why folks left this forum. Instead of going after member who is actually trying to be helpful and share some info with others, maybe you should go after member who is adding jack all, other than bumping old treads and copying/pasting info from other sites, and pasting as his own. Clearly not everyone is welcome.