Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Supplies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2016, 08:17 PM
Vendor

Reef Supplies is on a distinguished road
Exclamation New Customer Servive Rules

So we are implementing new rules

Our phone support:

- you will have to wait a minimum of 35 minutes on hold.

- If you do not wish to stay on hold, you can provide a call back number. Once we call you back, you will not have to wait 35 minutes. You will only have to wait 25 minutes.

- All our telephone reps will have very heavy accents making it hard for you to understand. This is ok since these reps will cost us a LOT less than someone from Canada. We also hope that the language barrier will frustrate you so much that you hang up. This way, we wont have to deal with your issue.

Credits and refunds:

- you will be issued credits but NO refunds even if it's our fault. Why would we give YOU back YOUR money? No no no, we will simply credit you the next 4-5 invoices.

- You will get a reference number in case you don't get the credit. Wait, who am I kidding. You WONT get the credit until you call back twice with that reference number while being on hold for 30 minutes only to finally speak to someone that you can not understand.

would you buy from us?? Why the f**k do we allow our cellular companies to operate this way.

I just completed the Most frustrating phone call of my life. I honestly believe they make it this hard so we forget the whole credit! I swear I would of if it hadn't been a $400 credit!

End rant!

http://www.reefsupplies.ca