Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-22-2013, 02:10 AM

reefdiy is on a distinguished road
Talking FS: ROCK-covered in coraline & some mushrooms

Calgary, AB

I have some rock for sale as follows:

1) Cave (Man-made rock) - Lots of coraline, few mushrooms, and some sponges/fetherdusters

2) Fiji Premium #1 - Lots of coraline, one mushroom, sponges/fetherdusters, and small amount green algae that a tang could easily polish off in no time (not nuisance algae).

3) LARGE Structure (Man-made rock) - This rock is about 5 or 6 rocks held together with reef safe epoxy putty. Lots of coraline, the most mushrooms of all the rocks, and lots of sponges/fetherdusters.

4) Fiji Premium #2 - Best coraline coverage, biggest mushrooms, lots of featherdusters/sponges and a touch of green algae (very small!).

5 Cave-Like Structure (Man-made rock) - Nice coraline growth, lots of feathersdusters, no visible mushrooms (but they are everywhere).

Man-Made Rocks: These rocks where made 2 Years ago and have been hosting multiple varieties of marine life ever since. The are made of cured white Portland cement, oyster shells, and live sand. They are eco friendly and teaming with life. I would now consider them live rock! I am sad to see them go (but I am moving and they can not make the trip).

Algae - The algae is one or more of the following three types :
(Cladophoropsis) Green Wiry Algae, (Caulerpa Racemosa) Grape Caulerpa, Green Turf Algae. I believe it is mostly Turf and Grape Caulerpa. Definitely a tasty treat for some reef goers. I am sorry for the algae but I have been without fish/inverts now for 3 weeks and it came out of nowhere.

*I have 2 turbos snails that will go to whoever buys the rock they are stuck to. I think I also have one nassarius snail still in the tank - if you see it you get it!*

*The Frag rack is also up for grabs to whoever shows up first for rock and wants it*

For size comparison the Koralia in the top corner is a Nano Koralia. This is a 26G tank.

Prices:
1) $10
2) $10
3) $20
4) $15
5) $10

Or $55 for all!

Please Call/Text 403-614-0990 or PM.

NOW PICTURES!!!

Sorry for the bad pics - bad camera!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by reefdiy; 01-22-2013 at 02:15 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:42 AM

Pending on all
Old 01-22-2013, 03:18 AM

gwayneo is on a distinguished road
Default rock

if it falls threw I'm interested Thanks
Old 01-27-2013, 09:52 PM

SOLD - Thanks for all the interest!

Tags
coraline, fiji premium, live rock, mushrooms