Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 12:00 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sengerseahorse View Post
This forum was recommended to me from a friend. Obviously you people are not very accepting of new people coming on here.

What offends me might not offend you, but how would you feel if the first post you do you get your ass chewed off by a bunch of people and are asked if you are for real or are just trying to get a rise out of people.

If this is what the saltwater community in Canada is like, **** it! Do yourselves a favor, drink and beer, smoke your drugs, watch your fish, and enjoy your little life of making mine miserable for the last 48 hours.

I have more in life to worry about then this bull****. I am not into these high school games. You wanted me out, I'm out!
It's not high school games and I have apologized. I honestly thought you were someone else trying to stir stuff up, and I thought if this was the case, I'd call you out on it. You explained this was not the case and I apologized to you for it. If you can't accept an apology then that's your problem not mine.

In the first post I offered solid advice based on what you posted (as well as others have) and yet you seem to be more focused on me wondering if you were who you say you are then the advice being given. I would of thought after I initially apologized for that, that you would of calmed down and started to listen to the advice being offered. Unfortunately this makes me wonder if you really care about the advice being offered or if you're happy to go about doing things they way you want regardless of the outcome.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:05 AM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
Good point.

I will confess I was originally thinking the OP was MarkoD. I had overheard him say if he ever got banned (for a prolonged period of time) then he'd go to a friends house and create a new account and start controversial threads. So I do apologize to the OP, for this not being the case, but at the time, I couldn't help but wonder if it was.

Exactly
Marko is trolling under fishyfishster now. My MarkoDar went off the charts after reading this thread.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:11 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoaelite View Post
Marko is trolling under fishyfishster now. My MarkoDar went off the charts after reading this thread.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:13 AM

tim the toolman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sengerseahorse View Post
This forum was recommended to me from a friend. Obviously you people are not very accepting of new people coming on here.

What offends me might not offend you, but how would you feel if the first post you do you get your ass chewed off by a bunch of people and are asked if you are for real or are just trying to get a rise out of people.

If this is what the saltwater community in Canada is like, **** it! Do yourselves a favor, drink and beer, smoke your drugs, watch your fish, and enjoy your little life of making mine miserable for the last 48 hours.

I have more in life to worry about then this bull****. I am not into these high school games. You wanted me out, I'm out!

I really think that you are taking things out of context with peoples responses. On this forum people are (in most cases) animal lovers first and hobbyists second. So far with the exception on Laurie's first post, which I know she meant no harm with, and she has aplologized for any misinterpretation of her comments, you have been given some very good info. I am actually thinking seahorses for my next tank and have found this thread very informative. Don't let this one first experience run you off canreef. This place is an endless supply of good information as well as a great group of like minded people which extends far beyond salt water.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:25 AM

The Codfather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim the toolman View Post
This place is an endless supply of good information as well as a great group of like minded people which extends far beyond salt water.
I think this as well, however, some people need to stop what they are doing and think before they type.
Just reading this thread I now understand why we don't have a lot more members. One thing for sure was true, we all started at first base, everyone.
For those who had to try and prove their point, good job, lets harass some more new members.
Grow up.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

This has run it's course, let's all move along.

Tags
build, canister, clown fish, seahorse, sump