Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Wholesale > Ecotech

Old 08-20-2013, 09:01 PM

tparsons is on a distinguished road
Default Eco-Tech 10th Anniversary Contest - Full Contest Details

Free EcoTech Swag and Products to be Won!
Through the end of the year, EcoTech is running monthly competitions through our Facebook page to thank the hobbyist community and share cool pictures, videos and other content from the community.

What’s August’s Competition?
Essence of the Ocean

Submit a photo which best describes why you are a reef aquarist. Creativity Counts - don't be afraid to think outside of the glass box!

Sign Me Up - How do I Enter?
  1. Go To EcoTech Marine’s Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/ecotechmarine) and click on the “EcoTech Photo Contest” button.

2. Follow the instructions.
3. Submit votes.
4. Win great prizes.

What Cool Products and Swag Are Being Given Away this Month?
PLACE PRIZE
1st Place
VorTech ™ Wireless MP10 (MP10WES), T-shirt and CG75 glue

2nd Place
VorTech ™ MP10 MP10ES or Battery Back-up, T-shirt and CG75 glue

3rd Place

CG295 glue, T-shirt and CG295 glue

4th Place
T-shirt and CG75 glue

5th Place
T-shirt and CG75 glue

What Else Do I Need to Know?
Entry Period: Consumers may enter the Contest between August 1st at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and August 31st at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period“).
Entry Requirements: Your Entry must meet the following criteria:
  • Must be your own original work.
  • Cannot have been submitted in any other prize promotion or featured on a public website.
  • May only contain content, for which you have, or have the power to grant, all required consents and approvals.
  • Must comply with all Terms of Use of Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
  • Cannot contain, as determined by Sponsor, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a messages inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.

Where Can I Read the Full Rules?
http://ecotechmarine.com/photo-contest-rules/

We know there are some really awesome tanks out there filled with goodies and we're excited to see what you've got. Why wait? Enter today! And good luck!

Last edited by tparsons; 08-20-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:43 AM

Phil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tparsons View Post

Free EcoTech Swag and Products to be Won!
Through the end of the year, EcoTech is running monthly competitions through our Facebook page to thank the hobbyist community and share cool pictures, videos and other content from the community.

What’s August’s Competition?
Essence of the Ocean

Submit a photo which best describes why you are a reef aquarist. Creativity Counts - don't be afraid to think outside of the glass box!

Sign Me Up - How do I Enter?
  1. Go To EcoTech Marine’s Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/ecotechmarine) and click on the “EcoTech Photo Contest” button.

2. Follow the instructions.
3. Submit votes.
4. Win great prizes.

What Cool Products and Swag Are Being Given Away this Month?
PLACE PRIZE
1st Place
VorTech ™ Wireless MP10 (MP10WES), T-shirt and CG75 glue

2nd Place
VorTech ™ MP10 MP10ES or Battery Back-up, T-shirt and CG75 glue

3rd Place

CG295 glue, T-shirt and CG295 glue

4th Place
T-shirt and CG75 glue

5th Place
T-shirt and CG75 glue

What Else Do I Need to Know?
Entry Period: Consumers may enter the Contest between August 1st at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and August 31st at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period“).
Entry Requirements: Your Entry must meet the following criteria:
  • Must be your own original work.
  • Cannot have been submitted in any other prize promotion or featured on a public website.
  • May only contain content, for which you have, or have the power to grant, all required consents and approvals.
  • Must comply with all Terms of Use of Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
  • Cannot contain, as determined by Sponsor, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a messages inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.

Where Can I Read the Full Rules?
http://ecotechmarine.com/photo-contest-rules/

We know there are some really awesome tanks out there filled with goodies and we're excited to see what you've got. Why wait? Enter today! And good luck!

Like what was said in other thread this is USLESS it's onley for USA residents
Old 08-21-2013, 07:51 PM

I have spoken with EcoTech and it has been confirmed that the contest is open to Canadians as well.
Sorry for the confusion, but definitely submit your photos and feel free to post them here as well.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:28 AM

Any Canadian who wins, 1st-5th place in this contest, will also receive a collection of Coral Magazines from Reef Wholesale.