Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-27-2010, 11:51 AM

Dolf is on a distinguished road
Default Another crab...

I am down to two... and I caught one of them. Typical hitchiker, likely not reef safe though he has not been a problem that I have ever seen. He seems to sift sand for worms and grab the odd slice of Krill or prawn. I can take him to work tomorrow just after noon. 50 ave and 11 street (in the area of Shaw and Standens springs off Glenmore and Blackfoot). Probably the size of a twoonie. I really don't know what people would want with him, but the last time I caught my hitchhikers people actually wanted them and took them- so before I boil him up for supper...
Old 01-27-2010, 04:46 PM

born is on a distinguished road

pm'd
Old 01-27-2010, 05:30 PM

originalozzyo is on a distinguished road

What color is it? If its the purple with red eyes then nobody should put it in their tank. I had one and it killed my entire hermit crab population and ate 4 chromis before i found it
Old 01-27-2010, 09:53 PM

paddyob is on a distinguished road
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalozzyo View Post
What color is it? If its the purple with red eyes then nobody should put it in their tank. I had one and it killed my entire hermit crab population and ate 4 chromis before i found it

Agree. I had one and it even taunted me. If it saw me though the glass it would "present arms" in what appeared to be an offensive stance.... It was in a base rock so I eventually had to get rid of the whole rock.

BAD MOFO those purple with red eye f'n crabs!!

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.