Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Marine Aquaria

Old 02-16-2012, 08:58 AM

waynemah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoD View Post
Most of those prices are higher than regular prices at LFS in Edmonton, what makes these so special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
No kidding, with those prices I can dothe same thing in B.C. just buy it from JL and ship it out... I don't get it.

To order a single Flame Angel from JL would cost WAY more than $50, price it out. These guys are trying something new, passing savings onto customers who don’t have an “in” with LFS owners. I’m shocked to see the immediate negative responses which hold no merit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Those are higher or the same as the prices in Calgary. You could drive to calgary hit every store and drive home with gas included and still pay the same for the blue spot jaw.

The prices in Calgary are generally better, even Big Al’s is quite a bit cheaper compared to ours. Maybe it’s a shipping thing?
Old 02-16-2012, 02:28 PM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Dont let them feed you that line if Lethbridge can come close enough to not justify shopping in Calgary, Edmonton should be able to as well. I understand there are different factors such as rent but thats up to the stores to keep their customers local.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:31 PM

triggerfish1 is on a distinguished road

I commend you for trying something different!! I do agree that some people will frown upon anything!!

My thoughts are if you don't like the price why say anything!! Move on as there are lots of people who will jump at those prices!!
Old 02-16-2012, 02:53 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerfish1 View Post
I commend you for trying something different!! I do agree that some people will frown upon anything!!

My thoughts are if you don't like the price why say anything!! Move on as there are lots of people who will jump at those prices!!
I apologize for trying to save uninformed hobbiest from over spending on live stock which can be easily cheaper some where else, but go ahead if you want to try "something new" don't worry about what i have to say...hurry up and jump on those prices then move on!! I say BUY IT!!

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013