Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-13-2010, 04:29 AM

Canadian is on a distinguished road
Default FS: My 24x24x20 rimless SPS system including livestock

$2000

I will not ship and am not entertaining "parting out" offers at this time. If and or when it gets to that point I'll update this thread.

Hardware information is indicated below in my signature.

This is a must see for locals.

I'm quite busy early this week working late Monday to Wednesday and preparing for a golf tournament later this week. If interested in viewing contact me by PM and we can make arrangements to view later in the evening.

SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

"Mens sana in corpore sano"

Last edited by Canadian; 09-13-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Why man? Was the Swabbie THAT bad?
Old 09-13-2010, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
Why man? Was the Swabbie THAT bad?
LOL. Nah the Swabbie has been great. But I find myself getting lazy in the Fall and Winter when I have the tank to tinker with. I want to get my handicap down this winter and without the tank I'll have more time to golf and fewer excuses for not doing so despite the rain.
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

Old 09-15-2010, 04:59 PM

Bump.

Here are a few more pics showing under the stand. The pics are several months old and don't show the Swabbie or TLF reactor.

Here's a link to my photobucket album with assorted pics:

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/argrant/

Old 09-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Vendor

Blue World Aquariums is on a distinguished road

Ahhh man... sucks your getting out of the hobby, Andrew. Always enjoy chatting with you.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:26 PM

BlueTang<3 is on a distinguished road

only if you were closer free bump for a great deal

360 Reef Tank
Old 09-27-2010, 06:24 PM

Thanks BlueTang<3

The system is on the verge of being sold to someone in Victoria. They just have to make arrangements for a truck to move things.

Old 10-07-2010, 07:48 PM

Sold.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new owner does with the tank. I think he'll kick it up a notch or two.

Old 10-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Good luck with the golf game Andrew. Drop by and say hi now & then. Perhaps you will be back at it one day.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Good luck with the golf game Andrew. Drop by and say hi now & then. Perhaps you will be back at it one day.
I'll keep checking back in. The last time I took a hiatus I checked in every once in a while to keep a finger on the pulse. I'll probably set up a new tank within the next 4-5 years as we're planning on selling our condo to buy a house. Then I'll be able to build an in-wall and plumb it down stairs.