Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 08-03-2008, 05:26 PM

OCDP is on a distinguished road

Damn dude. Really sorry to hear that.. seemed like it was settling in just fine.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:03 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Aww man, this is bad news... I'm so sorry..
Old 08-07-2008, 05:50 PM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road

Oh Drew i'm sorry

If it is any consellation i lost my yellow as we'll after the move. Did pretty much what yours did. Started losing mass and then stopped eating as we'll.
So its nothing you did i just wonder if the batch we got wasn't as good as we had hoped.
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone
Old 08-07-2008, 08:59 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Ah geez not yours too? Double whammy, that really sucks.

I still have my blue, it hangs on. It's probably about 50% the size it was when I purchased it though. It's still only "sort of" eating. So I still only give it about a 50/50 chance, after hearing about your two (and they were seemingly doing way better than mine was) .. However it aint over until its over, and its not over yet.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:11 PM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road

I agree...Its not over untill it's over...lol

I still have the purple one as we'll. And it has been very different from the yellow one from the day i reiceved it.It has always had super long tentacles and has never done the deflat and inflat issue that the yellow one had. And it has ate by itself from day one.

I have my fingers slowly uncrossing for the purple. It just seems like such a healthier specimen than the yellow
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone
Old 08-07-2008, 09:11 PM

Der_Iron_Chef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Der_Iron_Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monti-Man View Post
Oh Drew i'm sorry

If it is any consellation i lost my yellow as we'll after the move. Did pretty much what yours did. Started losing mass and then stopped eating as we'll.
So its nothing you did i just wonder if the batch we got wasn't as good as we had hoped.
Aw no That majorly sucks. On the upside, now I have a big bag of organic tiger prawns in the freezer that *I* can actually eat now...hehe. See, my glass is half full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Ah geez not yours too? Double whammy, that really sucks.

I still have my blue, it hangs on. It's probably about 50% the size it was when I purchased it though. It's still only "sort of" eating. So I still only give it about a 50/50 chance, after hearing about your two (and they were seemingly doing way better than mine was) .. However it aint over until its over, and its not over yet.
I hope yours makes it, Tony...considering how long you've wanted one! Keep us updated.

10G Nano * 10G Sump * Deltec MCE 600 Skimmer * JBL Viper 150w MH * Zeovit * Vortech MP40W

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. ~S. Ertz