Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 08-08-2008, 08:42 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Certainly, any store that tried that with me, would lose a customer permanently.
Yep.. I'd tell him why Im not coming back and turn around and leave him with his palm open.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:42 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

My first thoughts were: "H*LL NO!" and "Onto the next one "

I as well can't imagine paying to shop somewhere, if I had to pay I'd rather go somewhere else. I do get the whole Costco thing since the prices are fairly cheep, but I still can't bring myself to pay for a card to shop there. Instead I go to Superstore or Wal-Mart.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:44 PM

karazy is on a distinguished road

now that i think about it this really sucks
like i get it, but its not going to work.
the only way i would go to that one store in a huge place like tampa is if they had soemthing no one else did, and then i would go in just to egt that thing
Old 08-08-2008, 09:50 PM

Patrick1 is on a distinguished road

You know I hang out a gold aqaurium a lot. But if they are busy I get out of the way if I am not buying something. Wait that never happens...They always get my money... Ummm I would never pay to come look at buying something. How ever when I am trying to watch a fish and make a decision about a purchase. Nothing drives me more nuts then being bumped around by 50 people using the store as a poor man's zoo.. I was talking with Dennis one day and people came in with a couple of kids old enough to know better. Who grabbed a hand full of bulk food and tossed it into one of his tanks. For some reason the parents didn't feel like they should have to cover the cost of the wasted food, not to mention the staff wages to clean up the mess.

But you never see Dennis tell other people with kids to stay out or not take the time to talk to people if they are not too busy. I have watched them take people who are just killing time and turn them into customers. So maybe instead of charging your walk in traffic. Try doing you job and get them excited about salt and turn them into buyers...