Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Incredible Aquarium

Old 05-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Vendor

Bill@IA is on a distinguished road
Default SPS at Incredible Aquarium

One of the many types of coral we love are small polyp stony coral, SPS. In early 2011 we decided to rebuild a 220 gallon DAS system we have had for 15+ years that was covered in Pom Pom Xenia and many other invading species, to focus on these coral
It was time to build a serious home for our growing SPS collection but we had to rip out all of the live rock in this system, for the big rebuild.

When done this is what the aquarium looked like. (March Break 2011)

Starting with the nicest coloured aqua-cultured SPS we could find, we built a grow out system that looks like this today….

We use it for growing out most of our SPS colonies, all of our Limited Edition and Collector SPS colonies and healing SPS frags.

For pricing and Instock items ready to ship here is the link to our SPS collection: http://www.incredibleaquarium.com/in...Path=31_44_256

Check us out on Facebook. You don't need Facebook to enjoy our Facebook Page. Just click on the link: https://www.facebook.com/IncredibleAquarium

Last edited by Bill@IA; 08-20-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:23 PM

ashr is on a distinguished road

Looking great!!

Ashr's Tank Journal
Old 05-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't want to cut anything from there!!
Old 05-29-2014, 07:43 PM

Slyguy00 is on a distinguished road

Wow what a selection of high end sps! Let me know when you have some wolverine and blue matrix available! Amazing pieces
Old 05-30-2014, 02:45 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashr View Post
Looking great!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
I wouldn't want to cut anything from there!!
I appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
Wow what a selection of high end sps! Let me know when you have some wolverine and blue matrix available! Amazing pieces
Will do

Check us out on Facebook. You don't need Facebook to enjoy our Facebook Page. Just click on the link: https://www.facebook.com/IncredibleAquarium

Old 06-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrologist View Post
+1

These are the most current photos which were already posted in another thread. They were taken about 6 weeks ago. As you can see our "famous" 220 SPS system has been taken over by multiple frag racks which will be removed shortly and into two of the new systems currently being built. I will post more FTS Shots along with all of the new RR SPS frags and colonies when everything is finished.

Here are some current photos showing how our coral and frags are nurtured now...

Old 06-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road

Hi Bill, I was on a recent buy order from Victoria with Adam last month and just want to say thank you. We each had one DOA each ( Same coral too) however you took care of it like a true professional.

Thanks again
ATI 48" 3x75W LED with 8x54W T5, 2xTunze 6105, 2 x Maxspect Gyre XF150, Bubble King Mini 200 ( soon to be replaced by a Bubble King SM 200), Eheim 1262, Via Aqua 300 watt Titanium heater, JBJ ATO, Apex Controller
Old 06-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice Reef View Post
Hi Bill, I was on a recent buy order from Victoria with Adam last month and just want to say thank you. We each had one DOA each ( Same coral too) however you took care of it like a true professional.

Thanks again
Thank you Rice Reef, and my pleasure. That would have been my IAS Blue Efflo. One of the more sensitive Acropora to ship. It sure has been a challenge but I am confident we have figured out a way to ship this stunner successfully.

(Picture below) IAS Blue Efflo, (Acropora efflorescens), that we have aqua-cultured 4 years in a row.

Last edited by Bill@IA; 06-08-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill@IA View Post
It sure has been a challenge but I am confident we have figured out a way to ship this stunner successfully.
Once you've had some success with that, let me know. That would compliment my purple one very well
Old 06-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Vendor

Default Incredible "Fuzzy Sticks" SPS

Need to share these incredible SPS pieces…..

Enjoy!