Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 12-24-2013, 01:34 AM
Second Best

spit.fire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity View Post
Who's happier, you or the government? Merry chirstmas politicians! Lol
And a very merry one to you and your fat paycheck Dearth
Government is never happy they always want more money, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer

On a lighter note

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE

I had to stop at Home Depot for some plumbing supplies so my horn could have a break
Old 12-24-2013, 02:03 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

The government wants more money because we want more stuff. We want less traffic, better infrastructure, more doctors, better health care, more immigration services, more police, better education system... We all want something that the government is responsible for providing. Someone has to pay for it all. Our System isn't perfect, but it's not terrible either. There are a lot of terrible systems in the world. Just ask someone who has come from a communist state, or a dictatorship,. I for one am quite happy to pay my taxes and do my part. The result is a great education and health system that I had the fortune of growing up in and raising my kids in. As well as safe place for my family to live. To me, it is a small price to pay for these comforts that so many people in the world do not have.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:57 AM

ReefHero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
The government wants more money because we want more stuff. We want less traffic, better infrastructure, more doctors, better health care, more immigration services, more police, better education system... We all want something that the government is responsible for providing. Someone has to pay for it all. Our System isn't perfect, but it's not terrible either. There are a lot of terrible systems in the world. Just ask someone who has come from a communist state, or a dictatorship,. I for one am quite happy to pay my taxes and do my part. The result is a great education and health system that I had the fortune of growing up in and raising my kids in. As well as safe place for my family to live. To me, it is a small price to pay for these comforts that so many people in the world do not have.

+1 we got it pretty good here. Definitely has to be amongst the top rated countries IMO. And don't kid yourself I'm sure they would tax the poor and starving in third world countries if they had anything....
Looks like Putin is trying to give us a run though lol..... Such a swell guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2013, 05:11 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

my tank is doing so crappy i keep fantasizing about throwing in the towel. my friend just bought me an apex controller for christmas though so i'd hate to do that to the guy lol. i'm almost mad at him for forcing me to continue enduring all this DEAAAAATHHH.

first my sps now all my rics. params of course all look awesome.

here's hoping a new year brings change.

And if you read this bro... thanks again for the awesome gift =)
Old 12-24-2013, 01:43 PM

don.ald is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hotel almost $900 a night: Alberta premier on taxpayer group's 'naughty' list

- See more at: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/na....u0vwZmRC.dpuf
Old 12-24-2013, 02:20 PM

ReefHero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by don.ald View Post

Yea then you get these politicians.....
Most of us would be fired or fined for doing things like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2013, 03:09 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by don.ald View Post

Yup. There are some terrible politicians out there. Just like how there are terrible Canadians out there. However, you can't judge our entire citizenship on A few bad apples. :-)
Old 12-24-2013, 03:22 PM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

Who ever grew up wanting to be a politician? What a hideous, thankless job. I'm just glad there are people wanting to do the job. Anyone care to step up and give it a try?
Old 12-24-2013, 03:25 PM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

I dunno, but the current crew isn't inspiring a whole lot of confidence in me for the future of our fine land. Aside from the misspending of our taxes they don't seem to get a lot done. Prorogue, take some time off. The few times I've taken a minute or two to watch question period in Parliament have amazed me. A bunch of grown ups acting like a kindergarten class. And I'm not on any one party's case, once they get to Ottawa, most of them (even those with the noblest intentions) get turned after a few months. Yes we are well off in Canada and it's great that we have the right to criticize the folks running the show. Hopefully it stays that way and more of them start to listen to their constituents.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:25 PM

don.ald is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yup. There are some terrible politicians out there. Just like how there are terrible Canadians out there. However, you can't judge our entire citizenship on A few bad apples. :-)
My post wasn't intended to judge any citizen as bad or say that the politician is terrible, I wouldn't know any of that actually!
It was to point to where some of the tax dollars go. That's all.