Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 01-09-2021, 09:23 PM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road
Default My least favourite Carrier

/rant on

Well I ordered some equipment from back east and it was being shipped via Scare Canada Cargo and wouldn’t you know it Scare Canada once again lost my parcel. I made the order on Dec. 14th and I finally received it today Jan 9th.

According to the local agent here at the airport it went as planned from Montreal to Vancouver and then from there it made a circuit it went back to Winnipeg and sat there for 5 days then was sent to Calgary where it got lost and was found 3 days ago when it finally made it to Prince George today.

Add to that every time I called Scare Canada I was put on hold from anywhere from 1 hr to 4 hrs and reached very unhelpful customer service agents. I finally went to the airport here on Tuesday and within 15 minutes the agent had the snafu cleared up and my package on the way.

Every time I deal with Scare Canada they have lost my parcels and I do mean every time. I have had parcels end up in London, England, Deer Lake NFLD, Toronto and one time sitting at the local airport for 9 days before I was contacted because someone hadn’t scanned it in. One of the few times I flew with them from PG to Vancouver my luggage ended up in Los Angeles and it took them 2 weeks to get my luggage back to me ...go figure.

My carrier of choice is WestJet and if I can’t get them I think I will not be ordering If the only carrier is Scare Canada.