Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 03-18-2016, 01:48 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road
Default Canada Coral Group Buy

Due to the lack of availability of corals in Calgary, I have purchased quite a few corals from Canada Corals today and will hopefully be getting them before the long weekend. Probably won't be able to accommodate a lot of people since I don't have a big tank or provision to hold for long period of time.

So if you are interested, let me know and we can sort out the details. I am waiting on hearing back from Canada Corals for the group buy code so once I get it, I will update the thread.

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob
Old 03-18-2016, 02:04 AM

Fin2you is on a distinguished road

Oh my if you are serious there are a couple corals I want I just don't know if I can do them in my tank! but I do have a dream/wish list from them!!!!
Old 03-18-2016, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin2you View Post
Oh my if you are serious there are a couple corals I want I just don't know if I can do them in my tank! but I do have a dream/wish list from them!!!!
I am serious since they have my money already My only request to people getting in the group buy would be to make sure they pick it up within couple of hours since I do not have the accommodation to hold them for long period of time.

Old 03-18-2016, 02:48 AM

well boo went back and searched out what I could realistically put in my tank at this time from my wish list & 1 of the 2 is sold out.
Sigh, wanna wait to do the order till the shaving brush is available again????? LOL you hard core guys are probably looking at spending hundreds of $ & I want a $10 macroalgae & the other one is the PinkyPie Flowerpot for $25.
Old 03-18-2016, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin2you View Post
well boo went back and searched out what I could realistically put in my tank at this time from my wish list & 1 of the 2 is sold out.
Sigh, wanna wait to do the order till the shaving brush is available again????? LOL you hard core guys are probably looking at spending hundreds of $ & I want a $10 macroalgae & the other one is the PinkyPie Flowerpot for $25.
Yah the nice stuffs went pretty fast. I did my order in three phases just to secure the stuffs but did loose 2 corals that I wanted.

Based on the number of people interested in the GB, I can wait until next Friday's order but don't want to wait too long. I have already paid for shipping in case I don't get that many people on board. So if I don't get enough, I will probably move forward with my own order.

Oh and flowerpots are quite challenging to keep. I wanted to buy the pack they had but then backed out. Sorry to pass on that info

Old 03-18-2016, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhasan View Post
Yah the nice stuffs went pretty fast. I did my order in three phases just to secure the stuffs but did loose 2 corals that I wanted.

Based on the number of people interested in the GB, I can wait until next Friday's order but don't want to wait too long. I have already paid for shipping in case I don't get that many people on board. So if I don't get enough, I will probably move forward with my own order.

Oh and flowerpots are quite challenging to keep. I wanted to buy the pack they had but then backed out. Sorry to pass on that info
Well you've been pretty honest with me in our previous encounters so if you say they can be challenging, it probably is your gentle way of saying wait till there's another group buy in a few mths/next year before you get it....

I love checking out a few of these biz & drooling over some of the corals....
Old 03-18-2016, 05:26 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

What part of the city are you in and what day were you thinking for shipping?
Old 03-18-2016, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
What part of the city are you in and what day were you thinking for shipping?
I live in SE near Deerfoot/Glenmore intersection.

I don't have any fixed set day yet but will probably plan for April 01, 2016 delivery. I was thinking of getting it here before the long weekend but haven't heard back from Canada Corals yet so I am not sure whether that is realistic.

Old 03-18-2016, 07:57 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Cool thanks. I'll check out the site and see what there is. I know the last few times the things I was most excited about, sold out after about 5 minutes of being posted.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Cool thanks. I'll check out the site and see what there is. I know the last few times the things I was most excited about, sold out after about 5 minutes of being posted.
Yah they ran dry within the hour.