Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 02-15-2020, 07:16 PM
Life Partner

shrimp is on a distinguished road
Default LF Coral/Fish

I will be in Edmonton next weekend Feb (23-24) and are looking for SPS coral to add to my tank.I am looking for pink birds nest/red dragon/purple dragon/ pink Cadillac/any millipora/lokani/strawberry shortcake...or other sps. If you have a tank with SPS and are ready to trim send me a pm, I do not need them to be mounted, fresh cuts will do just fine.
Also looking for Yasha Shrimp goby and any of the wrasses : Labout's Fairy Wrasse/ Lineatus Fairy Wrasse or Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse if you have any of the fish listed and would like to re-home or know where I can get one in Edmonton area pm me.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:56 AM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
I will be in Edmonton next weekend Feb (23-24) and are looking for SPS coral to add to my tank.I am looking for pink birds nest/red dragon/purple dragon/ pink Cadillac/any millipora/lokani/strawberry shortcake...or other sps. If you have a tank with SPS and are ready to trim send me a pm, I do not need them to be mounted, fresh cuts will do just fine.
Also looking for Yasha Shrimp goby and any of the wrasses : Labout's Fairy Wrasse/ Lineatus Fairy Wrasse or Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse if you have any of the fish listed and would like to re-home or know where I can get one in Edmonton area pm me.
Join every single Facebook saltwater reefers page for Calgary and Edmonton and area. Guaranteed you'll get what you want on there for us Alberta folk. Canreef is better for the BC market for coral