Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 01-22-2014, 02:02 AM

Magma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason604 View Post
+1 on those, Had the Evergrow D120s for a year now with great results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
cause its been said many times before.. You get what you pay for. Sure the chinese knock offs produce light, and sure stuff looks good under it. But if you think thats impressive imagine what you would think if you got a higher end led. Not to mention I'm sure the high end lights have better long term results.
^ This is the reason I never comment on these LED threads anymore and am getting really sick of the elitism of this hobby.

I have these "Chinese knock offs" and they work amazing. I actually bought them because of another forum where someone has been using these for the last 3-4 years. Few other users of these same fixtures came forward with there pictures and results and I was very impressed.

These fixtures are great and have proven long term results you just have to look rather than assume unless its a brand name with a high price its not worth it.

So unless you mean you get what you pay for in extra gadgets I dont believe that statement to be true at all.

Evergrow D120s work great (Same as the TaoTronics) Nick at www.ReefSupplyCanada.ca has them and hes great to deal with. IMO best bang for the buck if you want a light which wont break the bank.