Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 07-12-2015, 11:47 PM

Lampshade is on a distinguished road
Default LF:SUMP/Skimmer Pump

To start this off, I live in Abbotsford, BC. I was planning on escaping the madness that this money pit of a hobby makes, but rather than sell my system in a mess, lets get this thing going and see what other kind of silly thing can wipe out an SPS tank.

I need a sump, something about 4' long and 18x18ish (size is very non-critical as long as it is smaller than 24 high and 24 wide). I'd prefer something drilled in the end as i have a Dart gold i'd love to keep in use, but I could make nearly anything work better than my current setup.

I also need a skimmer pump, I have a ATI 200 that used a Sicce 2500. Those pumps don't exist anymore(thankfully), so I'd like something with more output, prefer anywhere around the 500gph range.

Let me know what you have. I've PM'd a few people in REALLY old threads hoping they still have things available, but we'll see where that goes. Hopefully soon I can be buying colorful fuzzy sticks again.