Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
I think its a total joke that we have someone on here who has clearly ripped off numerous people and our admin is giving her the chance to defend herself?? What a joke.
I'm giving her a chance to resolve the issue. Defend is perhaps the wrong word. As I've told Leah in PM, walking away from a problem is not a resolution. She needs to work it out so that the sellers are satisfied with the outcome.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Second Best

spit.fire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think its a total joke that we have someone on here who has clearly ripped off numerous people and our admin is giving her the chance to defend herself?? What a joke.

Not everything said on the internet is true, there are always two sides to a story and there may be circumstances that we are not aware of. No need for a lynch mob.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:02 PM

Slyguy00 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit.fire View Post
Not everything said on the internet is true, there are always two sides to a story and there may be circumstances that we are not aware of. No need for a lynch mob.
Even when at least 3 ppl have confirmed being ripped off by her?? Members who have been here along time? Yup makes sense to me
Old 06-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Banned

uniboob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Even when at least 3 ppl have confirmed being ripped off by her?? Members who have been here along time? Yup makes sense to me

I agree that if she had done no wrong she would just say so instead of beating around the bush.

Put a lien on her fish tank :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road

Perhaps this is a time for the rest of the members to step back. Antagonizing her will not help the matter and as bad as it looks, she has been presented a grand opportunity to share her side of the story. Let the mods do their work and be the judge and jury on this.
ATI 48" 3x75W LED with 8x54W T5, 2xTunze 6105, 2 x Maxspect Gyre XF150, Bubble King Mini 200 ( soon to be replaced by a Bubble King SM 200), Eheim 1262, Via Aqua 300 watt Titanium heater, JBJ ATO, Apex Controller
Old 06-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Vendor

Bayside Corals is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I asked Brad to give her a chance to tell her side of the story. I am very curious to hear it as well. Since there has been zero contact from her since the day she received the shipment from me.

Plus I really do want people to know that you should be very cautious when dealing with her in the future. I thought this was a person that could be trusted. I was wrong.

Leah, do the right thing pay your bills. We can make this thread disappear. Pay Denis first you have owed him longer.

Colby
Old 06-08-2014, 06:01 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice Reef View Post
Perhaps this is a time for the rest of the members to step back. Antagonizing her will not help the matter and as bad as it looks, she has been presented a grand opportunity to share her side of the story. Let the mods do their work and be the judge and jury on this.
+1....... let the mods do their job on this thread.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:21 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Given Leah's lack of defense and several smart remarks, it seems she's guilty of several scams and has no intention of working anything out. I can't comprehend the ability to go through life in this fashion. I am surprised by these occurrences as Leah traveled to Kelowna from Penticton and spent several hours packing up a small reef for me so my mom could drive it out to me in Saskatoon. I did pay her for this, and she did a great job, and I was very appreciative. I guess it goes to show that you just never know. It is a sad lack of humanity and really disheartens me.

SPS fanatic.

Old 06-09-2014, 03:17 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

I'm with spit.fire, Rice Reef & The Guy on this. At the risk of being guilty myself of posting on this thread & at what I'm about to opine here. Other than the parties involved in whatever issues have happened, I fail to see the need for anyone else, third party, to make any judgement & comment on someone's character here. It's an info thread until the issue(s) is/are resolved. None of the rest of us really know the whole story or how it may develop. There may be extenuating circumstances involved, who knows. Be content with being informed, why not leave it at that?

I purchased some items from Leah quite a few years ago, the deal went as expected. Of course, not the same as selling to her, but since I've never been in that situation, there's really no need for me personally to add more. Mr. Aquattro is on it.

Last edited by mike31154; 06-09-2014 at 03:27 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:07 AM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

No matter what I say it will make little difference, as you all have already come to your own conclusions. I need not defend myself to anyone at this point and time. I have been in contact with Brad and he has reccomended a solution for me to take.
Closed Thread