Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoD View Post
In before the ban hammer!
Too late.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:44 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

I've been wathching this thread hoping to hear the other side of the story because we all know that there are two sides. I guess we are still waiting for the other side, but it appears the other side doesn't really care. That's their prerogative, however unfortunate.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
I've been wathching this thread hoping to hear the other side of the story because we all know that there are two sides. I guess we are still waiting for the other side, but it appears the other side doesn't really care. That's their prerogative, however unfortunate.
That is the point of leaving this open. Leah has been part of our community for a long time and I wanted to give her the opportunity to respond.

And the next person that starts slinging names gets removed.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:49 PM

Slyguy00 is on a distinguished road

Wow harsh brad. So we can have a scammer on the forum And not speak our minds about it?? Good to know thanks for deleting my post
Old 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Just a guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
Wow harsh brad. So we can have a scammer on the forum And not speak our minds about it?? Good to know thanks for deleting my post
Nobody gets to call other names. Ever. I actually expect better from the members here. Leah has been given the chance to make things right. If she chooses not to, she will have her account closed.
As you have no idea what's going on other than what the mob is yelling about, you are not in a position to call anyone slimey.
If some member complained about you, you would get the same chance to defend yourself.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM

Well, belittling, name calling and general antagonization of the person doesn't really help the matter any. If anything I'm sure i makes them feel worse. I understand that may be the point (to make them feel bad for what they've done), but we could maybe be a little more civil about it.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:55 PM

I think its a total joke that we have someone on here who has clearly ripped off numerous people and our admin is giving her the chance to defend herself?? What a joke.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Second Best

spit.fire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
Well, belittling, name calling and general antagonization of the person doesn't really help the matter any. If anything I'm sure i makes them feel worse. I understand that may be the point (to make them feel bad for what they've done), but we could maybe be a little more civil about it.

+1

For the record I'm not trying to defend anyone or take sides. I too have been scammed by a canreefer (not this one). Pretty much the first few months that I was on canreef I was scammed out of some money

Last edited by kien; 06-08-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Nobody gets to call other names. Ever. I actually expect better from the members here. Leah has been given the chance to make things right. If she chooses not to, she will have her account closed.
As you have no idea what's going on other than what the mob is yelling about, you are not in a position to call anyone slimey.
If some member complained about you, you would get the same chance to defend yourself.
If i was ripping people off i wouldnt deserve to defend myself either. But what do i know
Closed Thread