Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 11-20-2003, 03:02 AM

incoma is on a distinguished road
Default WTB Sump

I m lookin for a sump for my tank. It is a 45g. I got everything setup with rubbermaid container. Very dissapointed with performance. So I m looking for something much better. Also interested on leads to get one made reosonable. My budget is completely blown.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:19 AM

LostMind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LostMind

whats wrong with the rubbermaid? My friend has one on his 90 and it works fine...

IF you are trying to save a buck, why not build one yourself? Or get some other reefer to build one for you and buy it off him

(not me, I can't diy at all)
Old 11-22-2003, 11:50 PM

incoma is on a distinguished road

I got adventurous and called up inter-american I talked to Mitch. He explained that I could go in he would show me what they are like then if I wanted I could pay for it and it would be ready next day. Doh I live in Airdrie I don't want to drive back again. Any how I venture forth hoping I could somehow convince him to build it while I wait. I arrive they had already started one. Awesome I won't have to beg and plead. Anyhow while they showed me and rugrat the Croc s and other assorted neat things. They finished my trickle filter. Two guys carried it out loaded it in my car and I headed home. I was a bit hesitant about getting it from them from all the crap said buy the americans. In closing I got to see some crazy stuff, got a great little trickle filter for a great deal. Very satisfied with the service as well. I just got to cnvince the wife I need a bigger tank that starphire looks sweet. Anyone know the connection between Cameron management, Inter-american and other names they use?
Old 11-23-2003, 12:33 AM

Bob I is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoma
. Anyone know the connection between Cameron management, Inter-american and other names they use?
They all appear to be the same. Probably for tax purposes, but I am guessing.

---------Homer Simpson--------