Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 05-11-2016, 03:16 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Put a FREE ad up on Kijiji with the details and a pic telling them to go to 900 block of Bob Street. Put the tank at the end of your driveway, or on your lawn. Put a FREE sign on it. It will dispose of itself.

I've gotten rid of so many things this way...disgusting old vacuum, window blinds, old mirrors, rickety chair, used clothing/towels. It's amazing what people will take when it's free.

SPS fanatic.

Old 05-11-2016, 04:11 AM

moosehead is on a distinguished road

you should experiment on it see if you can cut it in half with a saw and a tile blade or something. nice to know if these thing are possible or easy.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Put a FREE ad up on Kijiji with the details and a pic telling them to go to 900 block of Bob Street. Put the tank at the end of your driveway, or on your lawn. Put a FREE sign on it. It will dispose of itself.

I've gotten rid of so many things this way...disgusting old vacuum, window blinds, old mirrors, rickety chair, used clothing/towels. It's amazing what people will take when it's free.
I may try this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
you should experiment on it see if you can cut it in half with a saw and a tile blade or something. nice to know if these thing are possible or easy.
Somehow that sounds like a bad idea...
Old 05-11-2016, 07:42 PM

ReganY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post

+1 I tried this on a old couch of mine. Works very well. Sometimes you don't even have to put a ad on kijiji.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk