Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 05-07-2013, 08:44 PM

jeff690 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking to take over a reef tank

I'm in the market to take over a complete clean healthy reef setup. Must be at least 90gal and no larger than 135gallon. All moving costs to be assumed by myself and I will take the entire setup. Will pay fair market value

I am from northern alberta but will be in the greater Vancouver area may 16-28. Also Willing to come to edmonton anytime

Thanks
Old 05-08-2013, 12:42 AM

HaZRaTTy is on a distinguished road

Do alot of research when you find one man with the transport and what not especially if you're considering looking in vancouver!!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:06 AM

Renegade is on a distinguished road

Hi Jeff,

I'm just about to start parting my Current reef tank out as work schedule is no longer allowing me to keep at tank.

I have a couple options.

Currently i have a 120g Full Reef with 120+ pounds of Vanuatu Live Rock. I have owned and had this setup running for over 7yrs. The tank is a 4 by 2 by 2. It Currently has 250watt MH pendents with T5 Atinics. It has a closed look system running a Dart with approx flow of 3200GPH. The system has a single corner overflow, running into a 30 sum (oceanic stage 2) A Mag 9 (i believe) acts as a return. Because i believe in less pumps as possible to help with eat among other things, the return T's to feed first refuge that returns to the sump and a series of phos ban reactors containing carbon and phos ban media. The Refuge is a 10g elongated converted sump. With an LED fixture for its growth. Last i run a Euro Reef 135 as the skimmer. I also Just replaced the pump a few months ago. Also the Return pump was replaced not to long ago as well. Lights Run on a basic timer / power bar setup. I was preparing to Jump into new Radion Pro LED fixtures on the next one.

As i was in preparation of starting a new tank i also have a custom 150gal 3ft by 31inch tall by 29 inch deep. (amazing tank. All starfire glass with great potential) It is drill in various spots. I was planning a dual closed loop system. This also has a tubular metal stand. Its breaking my heart not getting to set this up. The plan was to move most items from the 120g over to the 150g. I have purchased a few new items such as a new sump for the new tanks dimensions.

As for live stock, I have found my fish a new home, so that would help with the move as you would not be in as much of a time crunch to get things home and set up.

Shoot me an email if this seem like something you would be interested in and i can get you some pictures.

You should also very soon see this all posted for sale on here.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZRaTTy View Post
Do alot of research when you find one man with the transport and what not especially if you're considering looking in vancouver!!
Thanks for the concern. I have over 10 years experience in the hobby and have moved larger tanks than what I am looking for currently. Everything will be moved properly
Old 05-08-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Hi Jeff,

I'm just about to start parting my Current reef tank out as work schedule is no longer allowing me to keep at tank.

I have a couple options.

Currently i have a 120g Full Reef with 120+ pounds of Vanuatu Live Rock. I have owned and had this setup running for over 7yrs. The tank is a 4 by 2 by 2. It Currently has 250watt MH pendents with T5 Atinics. It has a closed look system running a Dart with approx flow of 3200GPH. The system has a single corner overflow, running into a 30 sum (oceanic stage 2) A Mag 9 (i believe) acts as a return. Because i believe in less pumps as possible to help with eat among other things, the return T's to feed first refuge that returns to the sump and a series of phos ban reactors containing carbon and phos ban media. The Refuge is a 10g elongated converted sump. With an LED fixture for its growth. Last i run a Euro Reef 135 as the skimmer. I also Just replaced the pump a few months ago. Also the Return pump was replaced not to long ago as well. Lights Run on a basic timer / power bar setup. I was preparing to Jump into new Radion Pro LED fixtures on the next one.

As i was in preparation of starting a new tank i also have a custom 150gal 3ft by 31inch tall by 29 inch deep. (amazing tank. All starfire glass with great potential) It is drill in various spots. I was planning a dual closed loop system. This also has a tubular metal stand. Its breaking my heart not getting to set this up. The plan was to move most items from the 120g over to the 150g. I have purchased a few new items such as a new sump for the new tanks dimensions.

As for live stock, I have found my fish a new home, so that would help with the move as you would not be in as much of a time crunch to get things home and set up.

Shoot me an email if this seem like something you would be interested in and i can get you some pictures.

You should also very soon see this all posted for sale on here.
Sounds like a amazing tank. I look forward to viewing it
Old 05-08-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff690 View Post
I'm in the market to take over a complete clean healthy reef setup. Must be at least 90gal and no larger than 135gallon. All moving costs to be assumed by myself and I will take the entire setup. Will pay fair market value

I am from northern alberta but will be in the greater Vancouver area may 16-28. Also Willing to come to edmonton anytime

Thanks
Sorry I should have mentioned that I would like a drilled overflow/sump setup as a minimum

Thanks
Old 05-09-2013, 05:29 PM

Bump
Old 05-10-2013, 09:32 PM

Bump