Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 07-23-2012, 09:29 AM

Mike-fish is on a distinguished road

I'm backing out of assiting to sell this tank. As the owner and I have had a bit of a falling out between us. That and I don't want to taint my own reputation over this tank.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:11 AM

tt101 is on a distinguished road

i think it will be way less complicated this way, there is obviously a communication issue going on so you should probably just let him deal with it on his own.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

There was a nightclub in d/t Vancouver that had a much bigger, much nicer tank that they were trying to sell as they were renovating the place. It went from some really high price ($10000 I think) to being offered for free on the last night. I think in the end, waiting till the last minute before offering it for free to anybody who would pay the cost of removing the tank was a bad idea. They ended up smashing the tank to get it out of there "quickly" in little pieces if I remember correctly before the renos could start in the morning. My friend was trying to convince me to grab it that last night, but the tank was bigger than my vehicle.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:13 PM

MKLKT is on a distinguished road

It's too bad as something like this requires significant lead-time, it's not exactly a car you can just drive off the lot.