Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 08-28-2015, 08:04 PM

azulikit is on a distinguished road
Default Shut Down / Tear Down - Red Deer

I have decided to take a break from the fish world.

I would like to get the live rock out first so let's start with that. Its all FIJI, big pieces and small. I have seen two - four aptasia in the tank. Its nice rock with mushrooms, green live plants, zoos (not colourful). Little to no GSP is on the rock depending on the piece. There are lots of little starfish in the rock, it is very much alive.

Willing to provide good deals, better if someone wants it all. I'm estimating there is 100 pounds but it been 8 year since the build so i will weight it as needed.

Not all that up to speed on going rates but I'll ask 3.00 per pound. I'm sure I paid over 8.00 when I got it. Someone can take it all for a good buy, negotiable.

Once this is gone, tangs, black clowns, chrom, snails etc will go, sooner if I happen to catch one.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:20 PM

Karsten is on a distinguished road

what do you have for tangs?
Old 08-29-2015, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
what do you have for tangs?
Blue tang and some other grey other turkey, no idea the name. Good fish, had a full blown SPS system and nobody was picking.

Guessing the blue tang is about 6+ inches. The other is about 5.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:44 AM

Sackler is on a distinguished road

Your PM inbox seems to be full!
Old 08-29-2015, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackler View Post
Your PM inbox seems to be full!
Thanks taken care of.

Really want to get the rock out of the tank first, maybe the fish and then the gear can go. I will let people know when the gear is ready so no more PM's on that please. I think I have answered everyone now. I don't mind giving people deals but this isn't Pawn Stars so don't be a tard. This isn't a bankruptcy sale.

Maybe someone is looking for the whole package. This is a nice set-up with very good equipment. I can send pictures if anyone wants to go that way. I'll try to post some pictures later.
Old 08-30-2015, 03:20 AM

Clowns and 10 lbs of LR pending PU tomorrow.
Tangs have an interested party but didn't realize I was from Red Deer.

Grown black short fin spikes urchin remains, leave coral alone and shreads coralline algae. 20.00

A Chromis and a saddleback clown remains, probably will give to someone who takes a bunch of stuff.

Still lots of rock covered in zoas, some with bright green mushrooms, burgundy mushrooms and a very light blue silver colour. 6x6 GSP covered rock, couple heads of Frogspawn.

Buyer travelling tomorrow from Calgary tomorrow.