Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-06-2014, 01:34 AM

JCharles is on a distinguished road
Default FS: All My Remaining Livestock

Thanks to everyone who has come by, it was nice meeting you guys, here is what I have left:

Here are a few pics, I'll text more if need be, or just come by: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nsr576ud72k0thw/PMpI40e_mH

XL Green Slimer – probably a foot by 6” by 6” with a large frag/mini colony of meteor shower cyphastrea - $100
Incredible Hulk Acro – medium colony about 5" tip to tip - $70
Red monti cap – 6-7” across on 4lb liverock - $20
Orange and green mottled chalice – 5-6” - $50

Purple/green scoly - $60
Duncan – 50-60 heads - $100
Candy cane (the yellow/green ones) – 15 heads - $20

I'm going to see if anyone wants an INSTANT ZOO GARDEN with the following, if not I'll part out:
10-12 different types of zoos with 15-60 polyps each: mohawks (20-30), bam bam orange (6), blue eyed blonde (40-50), fire and ice (~30), green people eater (~10), purple heart red ring (6)
18 polyps of Captain America (!!)
12 polyps of Sunny D
20-25 polyps of Jokers (!)

Around 500 polyps total, $500 obo. Make your money back easily if you want to frag it up, or keep a nice garden for yourself.

Orange mushrooms with pink – don’t see these very often – 7 of them - $40
Blue mushroom rock - $30 (15ish mushrooms on 3lbs liverock)
Different size GSP – very bright green – everything from a smaller frag to a few baseball-to-softball pieces $5-$40

Fish
Melanurus wrasse – about 5” $40
Purple tang – juvenile – getting over HLLD from J&L and will come with free purple, green, and red veggies so you can continue getting him better - $70
Yellow blenny with pistol shrimp - $30

~100lbs of very nice pest free live rock, mostly from the good bin at JL - $3/lb or $2.50 for everything

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, feel free to drop by and take a look, I work from home and I'm around.

Cheers,
Jason
Old 01-06-2014, 05:16 AM

Drazil is on a distinguished road

Int in buying some stuff where r u located ?
I am out in between Chilliwack and hope
I hope to hear from u

Cheers,ryan
Old 01-06-2014, 06:37 AM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCharles View Post
Thanks to everyone who has come by, it was nice meeting you guys, here is what I have left:

Here are a few pics, I'll text more if need be, or just come by: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nsr576ud72k0thw/PMpI40e_mH

XL Green Slimer – probably a foot by 6” by 6” with a large frag/mini colony of meteor shower cyphastrea - $100
Incredible Hulk Acro – medium colony about 5" tip to tip - $70
Red monti cap – 6-7” across on 4lb liverock - $20
Orange and green mottled chalice – 5-6” - $50

Purple/green scoly - $60
Duncan – 50-60 heads - $100
Candy cane (the yellow/green ones) – 15 heads - $20

I'm going to see if anyone wants an INSTANT ZOO GARDEN with the following, if not I'll part out:
10-12 different types of zoos with 15-60 polyps each: mohawks (20-30), bam bam orange (6), blue eyed blonde (40-50), fire and ice (~30), green people eater (~10), purple heart red ring (6)
18 polyps of Captain America (!!)
12 polyps of Sunny D
20-25 polyps of Jokers (!)

Around 500 polyps total, $500 obo. Make your money back easily if you want to frag it up, or keep a nice garden for yourself.

Orange mushrooms with pink – don’t see these very often – 7 of them - $40
Blue mushroom rock - $30 (15ish mushrooms on 3lbs liverock)
Different size GSP – very bright green – everything from a smaller frag to a few baseball-to-softball pieces $5-$40

Fish
Melanurus wrasse – about 5” $40
Purple tang – juvenile – getting over HLLD from J&L and will come with free purple, green, and red veggies so you can continue getting him better - $70
Yellow blenny with pistol shrimp - $30

~100lbs of very nice pest free live rock, mostly from the good bin at JL - $3/lb or $2.50 for everything

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, feel free to drop by and take a look, I work from home and I'm around.

Cheers,
Jason
Hey Jason, I'm interested in your bambams (if you want to break that zoa package up) and possibly the hulk colony. I can swing by to take a look if that works for you. I might be interested in more once I can take a look.

I fly back in to Van tomorrow night and am hammered by work Tuesday but could come by any other day of the week. I live in Kits and work from home as well, so whenever works for me. If you PM me your number we can arrange a time.

cheers,

Kevin
Old 01-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road
Default Livestock

Interested in your fish..LMK
Old 01-11-2014, 03:54 PM
R.I.P.

pinhead is on a distinguished road

Bumping this up for a good guy with some great priced healthy corals.