Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 12-07-2011, 03:34 AM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryan

I sure am looking for a 36" fixture. I can have one of those shipped to me for about $120 by the time it gets to my front door.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:00 PM

RajReef is on a distinguished road

Obviously you are still looking at the wrong fixture, and no I am not going to bother showing you the right one because you are not legitimately looking to buy the fixture, you are just here to make smartass comments. If you are looking at the right fixture, maybe you should take your Grade 1 math classes again, and on top of that obviously you don't know about the duties you will get charged....if you can get it shipped for $120 then go ahead why did you bother replying and wasting my time?

I can tell you one thing that I paid for this sucker little bit more than what I am asking for...if you or anyone else don't believe that then you are welcome to come to my house and I will show the receipts and duty slips....

But please don't waste my time or anyone elses for that matter by making stupid comments like that and wasting a thread if you are not willing to pay the price posted....

Last edited by RajReef; 12-07-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Cugio

^^ Good luck with your sale. I guess I can expect to get flamed for this comment as well.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:07 PM

RajReef is on a distinguished road

I am sorry if you feel that way Cugio...I really didn't want this thread to turn this way...as you and I both know...thanks to Mr. Ryan...I think I will just end up keeping the lights...

Last edited by RajReef; 12-08-2011 at 03:13 PM.