Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Calgary

Old 04-26-2014, 02:51 AM

EmilyB is on a distinguished road

Some of us are going to Mugshotz....as was planned in a previous thread when the venue was changed to all ages last weekend.

Assuming that was the venue for THIS weekend, it was only changed by Michika who had said she was in for Mugshotz in the previous thread.

You are free to meet with whoever you want, whenever you want, and wherever you want.

There is no formal Calgary club.
Old 04-26-2014, 03:16 AM

FishingGoalie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyB View Post
Some of us are going to Mugshotz....as was planned in a previous thread when the venue was changed to all ages last weekend.

Assuming that was the venue for THIS weekend, it was only changed by Michika who had said she was in for Mugshotz in the previous thread.

You are free to meet with whoever you want, whenever you want, and wherever you want.

There is no formal Calgary club.
That wasnt my point what im trying to say is that the first post said all ages venue. What you have done is turn this thread from a all ages venue to a adults only venue.

Thank you and i am now done here.

Next time you chose something dont just chose for your self

Thanks
Hayden
Old 04-26-2014, 03:18 AM

I think we have found our teenager...

eta: don't mind me, I've had teenagers, and now I have teenage grandchildren.

Last edited by EmilyB; 04-26-2014 at 03:21 AM. Reason: eta
Old 04-26-2014, 03:22 AM

If i was over 18 i wouldnt care where it was
Old 04-26-2014, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishinGoalie View Post
If i was over 18 i wouldnt care where it was

You can have "it" anywhere. There are others reading this thread and I don't see where there has been another place suggested for an all ages venue.

*shrug*

We just want our wings from Mugshotz, cut us some slack....you want to sit out in the parking lot?
Old 04-26-2014, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishinGoalie View Post
Buffalo wild wings
?
Old 04-26-2014, 03:31 AM

Old 04-26-2014, 03:56 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Here's my two cents on the matter for what it's worth. Well, I suppose it's worth 2 cents..

The original poster clearly requested a reef meet at an all ages venue and asked for suggestions. It's right there in the first post. There was one suggestion put forward, Buffalo Wild Wings, which met the parameters set out by the original poster. There was then a second suggestion made which did not meet the criteria set out by the original post (non-family venue). There may or may not have been some previous arrangement made last weekend for a predestined meeting this weekend. However, continuing to discuss that in this thread I think is just confusing people.

In my opinion, I think that if you want to set up a meeting that does not meet the original parameters set out by the original poster then you should do one of three things. Either get a hold of the original poster, convince them of your desire to change the meeting and ask them to update this thread to make it clear to everyone that it is now an exclusive event at location X.

Or, you should should set up a separate thread stating your own parameters for a meeting.

Or, if you really intend for it to be exclusive to a certain set of individuals you can just PM them and say hey let's meet here at this time.

The bottom line is people are confused. Personally I would suggest just starting a new thread if you want to set up a meeting that is different from what the original poster intended. It's easy and it is free.
Old 04-26-2014, 03:56 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I think at this point it's fair to say there is no meet up at Mugshotz. It's not fair to anyone under-18 so let's just say that it is off, and instead if there IS a meet, it's at Buffalo Wild Wings where you had it before.

Regrettably, I won't be able to make it to Buffalo Wild Wings myself this weekend, I have a scheduling conflict in the end and I won't have time to make it up to that location. Perhaps next time!

Perhaps the next meet we have at someone's house and have an actual frag swap
Old 04-26-2014, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michika

Next weekend, Saturday the 26th, we're getting together at Mug Shotz from 1-3ish pm. Where we will be gorging on delicious wings which may or may not be spicy depending on when Tony arrives.

Come on everyone! Get out two weekends in a row, eat wings, laugh, and make some awkward reef jokes to the waitress.

So why wouldn't we be confused, especially when Michika posts this new thread without explanation???