Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 11-19-2008, 12:33 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Your not kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Yahoo!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:41 AM

...and for those involved in the order, and perhaps for those reading along, buyers absorb no risk when the shipping company does not deliver the package the day it is expected. Sad to see the corals not survive in the event of substantial delays (very very rare), however buyers are always taken care of. Also FYI, LPS and zoas typically survive 2 days shipping the way I pack, however SPS are susceptible to losses in the event they do not arrive next day.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:42 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

PM and email sent to Dave...one frag is broken..but not ruined by any means. They all look OK....bit chilly but very well packaged. Am acclimating Christy, Lance and Marie's stuff to my frag tank...has a MH so all should be happy...will post pics later tonight or tomorrow.....and all will be kept very straight for who has what!

And...might I say those are some extremely nice corals everyone got!!! WOW, do you think you'd notice if a coral or two were missing??? Ha ha....nice order though.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 AM

no worries about that one sps that came off the plug, this can happen during shipping

better chilly than hot, but I think it it time to go with 2 40hr heat packs per container.

is that digitata pink or what!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaloupa View Post
PM and email sent to Dave...one frag is broken..but not ruined by any means. They all look OK....bit chilly but very well packaged. Am acclimating Christy, Lance and Marie's stuff to my frag tank...has a MH so all should be happy...will post pics later tonight or tomorrow.....and all will be kept very straight for who has what!

And...might I say those are some extremely nice corals everyone got!!! WOW, do you think you'd notice if a coral or two were missing??? Ha ha....nice order though.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:00 AM

marie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaloupa View Post

I'll notice, so take one of Lance's

300g tank
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86252
Old 11-19-2008, 01:00 AM

Lance is on a distinguished road

And...might I say those are some extremely nice corals everyone got!!! WOW, do you think you'd notice if a coral or two were missing??? Ha ha....nice order though.[/quote]

Now that is what I like to hear: "extremely nice corals everyone got."
Thanks Dave; and thanks to Sarah & Christy for doing all the work on this order. Now Marie & I will have to figure out how we will get them home. We'll let you know.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:15 AM

That PINK DIGI is really freakin pink! And the Superman Digi...wish I had ordered one!

This was sooo well packaged....all the corals look they they were just picked up at the LFS they are all looking great! Polyps out...great color!

Got a couple of freebies too.......some Epoxy etc....will let everyone know what's up for grabs...

And Lance and Marie...just let me know what you need to get them to ya....I have a great tank for them while we figure it all out..so no hurry!

Old 11-19-2008, 01:25 AM

Lance is on a distinguished road

I can do a walk-on the ferry thing on the weekend, if you don't mind meeting me there, unless Marie has something else in mind.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:33 AM

I have no problem at all driving to the ferry to meet you...easy as pie. Only about .5 hr away. Just let me know!

Old 11-19-2008, 01:45 AM

marie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
I can do a walk-on the ferry thing on the weekend, if you don't mind meeting me there, unless Marie has something else in mind.
That sounds cheaper then the alternative I had come up with. I asked my daughter if she wanted to spend 3 hrs on a ferry and she said she would if I would pay to get her face pierced

300g tank
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86252