Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 08-05-2010, 10:43 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
6, but who's counting
its amazing that you can have that many in Vic. here there is a 2 dog limit unless you apply for a kenel licence then you need the aproval of all your niebours. even cats are restricted to 2 and there is a max pet limit of 4 per house hold.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
its amazing that you can have that many in Vic. here there is a 2 dog limit unless you apply for a kenel licence then you need the aproval of all your niebours. even cats are restricted to 2 and there is a max pet limit of 4 per house hold.

Steve
There could be a limit here......
Old 08-06-2010, 12:38 AM

Seth72 is on a distinguished road

I think all campers should just go away...and leave the hiways to me...lol..just kidding
Old 08-06-2010, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth72 View Post
I think all campers should just go away...and leave the hiways to me...lol..just kidding
haha, well all the stupid ones.. I agree. I curse other campers on the roads and I curse idiot truck drivers who shouldn't be on the road, especialy the drag racing trucks going up the kamloops hill. the truck in the right lane is going 30kmph and the truck in the left lane is going 35kmph. and trafic is backed up 5 miles. thats why I make sure I can tow up a grade 8 at or above the speed limit. I don't want to be one of thoes

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Old 08-06-2010, 05:01 AM

Seth72 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
haha, well all the stupid ones.. I agree. I curse other campers on the roads and I curse idiot truck drivers who shouldn't be on the road, especialy the drag racing trucks going up the kamloops hill. the truck in the right lane is going 30kmph and the truck in the left lane is going 35kmph. and trafic is backed up 5 miles. thats why I make sure I can tow up a grade 8 at or above the speed limit. I don't want to be one of thoes

Steve
I drove up that hill for three years straight,used to do edmonton to vancouver,i miss the scenery,but not the stress....some times at night the road would be so bad...the snow as you come into snow shed would be higher than my rig and it would be like going into a tunnel to stop at the bathrooms on top.

But yeah i used to love seeing the campers all burned up or broke down in the summer because some guy was trying to make it up the hill pulling a 20 foot trialer with a little car or some such thing. I know thats mean,but a guy gets bored,

I now go from edmonton to dawson creek,not as pretty,but faster and less stress.More money too.

I hear you guys now allow rockies (53 foot and pup,extended length) in the summer,I cant believe someone doesnt complain,they have no place on the coch.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth72 View Post

I hear you guys now allow rockies (53 foot and pup,extended length) in the summer,I cant believe someone doesnt complain,they have no place on the coch.
yup, its a trial right now, hasn't been to much problem with them as of yet.

the original plan when I retired from the military was for me to get my class 1 and start driving, but the wife pointed out that I was retiring so I could be home with the family more, so that went out the window. but I was thinking if I can find a local company that runs day trips i stilll might do it.

Steve