Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2010, 05:14 PM

AllClearPG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AllClearPG
Exclamation Oceans Motions NIB for Sale (and more)

Hello All!

This is what I have:

Oceans Motions 4-way (drums for version 1, 2, or 3 - your choice): $356.25 Cdn ea. NIB. - 3 units (retail is $389.00 US)

Oceans Motions 8-way (drums for version 1, 2, or 3 - your choice): $425.00 Cdn ea. NIB. - 2 units (retail is $459.00 US)

Oceans Motions Squirt Prewired: $178.75 Cdn ea. NIB - 2 units. (retail is $180.00 US + Shipping).

I also have a busted-up Euro Reef II skimmer which can be repaired (it was dropped). I'll part with it for $35.00 OBO. The Collection Cup needs some attention and the pump detached from the base. So if you're good with acrylic, this would be a steal. I'll ship the mods I have with it... The main reaction chamber and plumbing is intact... This unit retails for close to $400.00.

I have a prism skimmer, well-used, working and intact (the large version - I believe rated for up to 250 Gallons), which I will let go for $75.00 OBO. This has been modded so the collection cup will not spill onto your floor if it overfills... It may need new 'O' rings.

The Oceans Motions units are left over from a large aquarium set-up and were never taken out of the box. I am sacrificing them at lower-than-retail values so I can clear up some space (my wife is getting antsy at the amount of gear I have in our storage in the garage...).

The Skimmers were bought second-hand and used on my personal tanks, and other than the mentioned issues, are in very good condition. I will ship them clean and free of calcification or salt creep or any other accumulated 'gunk'.

I can ship them anywhere in Canada (usually within 10 days). Shipping charges are determined by your location. I am in Prince George, BC.

PM me if you're interested. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Any items that don't sell to CanReef members are going in a garage sale in the next week or two...

Cheers!
AllClearPG