Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Reef Supply Canada

Old 06-17-2013, 01:53 AM

AquaticFinatic is on a distinguished road

I missed it

Loudest part of my system would be the nagging sound I hear on a regular basis about how much time and money I spend on the tank.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:05 AM

chris121277 is on a distinguished road

Any news on an ETA?
Old 06-24-2013, 03:06 AM

htfn is on a distinguished road

I also like to hear from Nick. I have sent an emails, but no respond.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:15 AM

daplatapus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrosdal View Post
The update i got from them last week was that pumps are still in production and might be up to a week later then expected. I will post here when i get an exact completion date and let you all know as soon as i hear anything.

On the bright side. I have been informed that all the units (wp25/wp40) will be completed with the new controllers. Which means they will have the built in speed controller. So, this means that most or probably all that ordered the variable power supply will not need them(unless they were ordered for an older unit you already have).

So, if all who would no longer want the variable power supply could please email me (not pm please) nick@reefsupplycanada.com. Please include your order # or if you don't know it just include your first/last name so i can find your order and i will do my best to get everyone who cancels that part of the order refunded this week.

Thanks all for your patience and the delay at least had a good part as if they had got on them right away we probably would not have gotten the new nifty controllers.
That was only a week ago. Patience grasshopper's
Old 06-25-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daplatapus View Post
That was only a week ago. Patience grasshopper's
I think that he can respond my emails.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:00 AM
Vendor

nrosdal is on a distinguished road

Update time. Still a bit vague but they said in an email today that they will be shipped out this week(early or late i am not sure). So i would be confident saying that orders will ship out from here next week. Depending on how early this week they get them out will decide when they will be going out next week. But i will say for sure that the pumps will not sit here for more then 12-24 hours from when they arrive. I will also talk to harry and figure out when he is headed to the coast and set up the drop offs for those who are meeting him based on that(i will post after i speak to him to let those people know what day he is headed down).

Again thanks everyone for the patience in dealing with this. With it being my first dealing with Jebao directly it did not follow the exact timeline i had hoped/was stated at beginning by them. But it has not been that bad and if we do something like this again in the future i am sure it will be much easier to figure out logistics/time lines then.

Thanks

Nick
Old 06-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfn View Post
I think that he can respond my emails.
I think i can too. I also think i just did, but if not please resend so i can answer whatever is needed.

Thanks
Old 06-25-2013, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrosdal View Post
I think i can too. I also think i just did, but if not please resend so i can answer whatever is needed.

Thanks
Thanks for the update information, and I'll re-send an email again.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:43 AM

icy.bing is on a distinguished road

Hi Nick,

just wanna know about the new controller and the refund that you mentioned before.

Thanks
Old 06-25-2013, 04:33 AM
Vendor

all who have emailed about the refund will get refunded in the next day or so and then i will email all others who have not yet contacted to try to figure out what to do with them.

One thing i am seeing in other forums is that the new controllers speed adjustment is limited to the w1 mode(wave) and the stationary speeds. But the else mode(similar to reefcrest/random) is just run at standard power as well as the other wave modes besides the w1. So it may still be needed for some folks to get the variable supply. But we will see when they arrive i guess.