Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 05-01-2021, 10:56 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretch View Post
Welcome back and congrats on the house and up coming tank build, can't wait to see what you do.
Thank you! House is taking forever it seems.....
Old 12-21-2021, 11:32 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Well, we have finally moved into our new home and slowly getting settled in. I'm still tossing around the idea of a small tank, I stopped by Concepts some time ago, but they were closed, not sure what their hours are as they were posted as open when I did head over. I had thought a tank in the basement would be a great idea, but it is smaller than what our last basement was and hubs wants to set up a bar/gaming area. Main floor is not really an option - I know me and water lol. Are there any other tank builders in Calgary or Edmonton you all would recommend? Anyone here got anything under 100 gl looking to sell? My 180 build had pretty much all brand new equipment on it and boy did I take a hit when I sold, so not sure that's the route I want to go. I have a fish fund but definitely want to be a bit smarter this time round if I do start back up. I do still have some equipment we found when moving, but I got rid of all the good stuff lol.
Old 12-22-2021, 04:42 PM

Dash is on a distinguished road

The basement is a great place for a tank. Ours is in our TV room and we spend most evenings down there so the tank gets a lot of attention. The best thing is how stable the temperature is - not too hot in the summer so no chiller needed.
So exciting to start from scratch!
Old 12-25-2021, 09:34 PM

brotherd is on a distinguished road

Concept is open. Dave is restocking the store front these days and building tanks as usual. You might be waiting a while if you want something nice built but I think it's worth it. Welcome back and Merry Christmas.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:46 PM

Slayer33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralgurl View Post
Well, we have finally moved into our new home and slowly getting settled in. I'm still tossing around the idea of a small tank, I stopped by Concepts some time ago, but they were closed, not sure what their hours are as they were posted as open when I did head over. I had thought a tank in the basement would be a great idea, but it is smaller than what our last basement was and hubs wants to set up a bar/gaming area. Main floor is not really an option - I know me and water lol. Are there any other tank builders in Calgary or Edmonton you all would recommend? Anyone here got anything under 100 gl looking to sell? My 180 build had pretty much all brand new equipment on it and boy did I take a hit when I sold, so not sure that's the route I want to go. I have a fish fund but definitely want to be a bit smarter this time round if I do start back up. I do still have some equipment we found when moving, but I got rid of all the good stuff lol.
PM sent