Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > JL Aquatics

Old 10-08-2015, 10:25 PM

jlaquatics is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
No email confirmation from order. And about the color....
The order confirmation email bug is known and is on the "shortlist".

As to the color, sorry we like the color and are not changing it
Old 10-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Ok, fine, keep the color. Also, I got billed for shipping on over $100 order. Known bug?
Old 10-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidius View Post
@ Coasting - It looks like they either took your advice about the Brands thing or you just missed it but there's a big "Brands" button at the top of the website beside "New and Noteworthy". I feel you on this one too because I used to search that way every time I went to the old site.
But that's just as messy and as much of a PITA to look through.
I liked being able to go to Food, or skimmers and only see the brand of food I feed or the brand of skimmers I was trying to compare. Just like 99% of the websites out there, they should add a filter to the left side to sort by brand once you are all ready in a specific category. Plus the way they have "Brands" sorted.... I don't often know the COMPANY name, while I know the BRAND of the item I am looking for... Omega Sea Vs Omega One.... I have never in my life looked for Omega Sea... and would have never known to look under that category despite the tiny little logo on the back of the container with that company name.

That and their list for "dry goods" equipment and what not is still poorly sized to work for everyone.
Or Livestock > Marine Fish. Too big for the screen then you have to scroll down to see the options, and so you scroll down and the menus snaps back and disappears, so you have to scroll back up and try again, but oh look you cant see the bottom fish unless you scroll down, and you cant scroll down with out the menu disappearing....
Its irritating that it takes 10+ tries to get to where I want to go because it doesn't fit my screen then disappears every time I move my mouse wrong.

Im doubting they care about 1 customer, but this isn't the first time I've refused to shop at a store because their website was horrible and not user friendly.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:27 AM

duncangweller is on a distinguished road

Where did all the fish go? Can you not search through the different types anymore and check prices? Even when I select 'livestock' in the search bar and type a word nothing comes up
Old 10-10-2015, 04:29 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncangweller View Post
Where did all the fish go? Can you not search through the different types anymore and check prices? Even when I select 'livestock' in the search bar and type a word nothing comes up
Shop Now> Livestock> Marine Fish, gives you a menu down the side with all the species.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:37 AM

Is that just on the 'computer' site. I can see nothing of the sort on the mobile one. I click on shop now and it just brings up dry goods. If I click on livestock from the drop down menu it just brings up a list of a load of stuff I'm. It interested in
Old 10-10-2015, 04:38 AM

Found it.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:27 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

There's a lot of wine in this thread, here's some cheese. I think this one will do...

SPS fanatic.

Old 10-10-2015, 07:12 PM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

I just got an email acknowledging my order! Order was sent in Sept 27 and shipped the next day
Old 10-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
There's a lot of wine in this thread, here's some cheese. I think this one will do...

Actual paying JL customers are upset with a change and want to see things fixed or more useful. How is you mocking those of us who shop with them regularly, and use their site regularly and are having issues with it, helping at all?