Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 05-15-2012, 04:58 AM

Rogue951 is on a distinguished road

well between him and I, from what the emails sound like my correct corals will be shipped ALONG with a future order so what I was getting at was is he going to count my orders $ towards the 300$ minimum.

I'm guessing not though.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:51 AM

burgerchow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefermadness View Post
I would ask for my money back or he can ship the frags he owes you...you shouldnt have to spend more money to get what you paid for in the first place.

This isnt against Burc specifically but you should get what you payed for....mistakes can happen but they should be corrected. Where can you order something specific...receive something completely different and than have to spend more money to get what you originally ordered?

umm Guess you never been to a massage parlor.. LOL

120 , lps. 2xKessil A350W Tuna Blues, 2xvortech mp40 for flow,aqualogic 1/4 hp chiller, 160 lbs live rock. sohal, , pair of percs,flame dotty back , royal gramma, pair of black percs, niger trigger, mandarin

55 corner bowfront freshwater, African cichlids kessil a350

30 gal 36x36 coffee table fish tank. 3 red ear sliders.

5.5 gal nano, live rock, arrow crab, baby perc, firefish.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Well somebody still has to order and spend money to get to this 300$ and I think for those of us who are willing to spend a little more money to get something else should be allowed the opportunity to wait for Burc to get more coral in.
The point is there are some of us who still want to order something, so why not put the replacement coral in the same box. But let us wait for more stuff to choose from! Im not saying August or something, but at least lets wait for the 2nd may order or even the first june order to come in before we finalize anything.
I want more to choose from.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:13 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

interesting logic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
We only need $300 to get the shipping costs covered. I say we do another buy immediately and those that want to wait for more stock can do so.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:21 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags View Post
interesting logic....
Sorry?
Old 05-15-2012, 05:47 PM

milano07 is on a distinguished road

It's very unlikely that you'll ever get all the frags you ordered from Burc. I have done a few orders and every order had frags missing or other frags that were not ordered were sent to replace stuff he didn't have at the time the frags were shipped. One time he sent a big rock that had nothing on it....lol. All these orders happened within the last 6 months.

It almost looks to me that he doesn't send all the frags on purpose. This way people are forced to place another order to get the missing frags. The problem for me was that on that next order other frags were missing and it's basically a never ending story.

If I were you I would get my money back unless you enjoy gambling. If you order x frag thats exactly what you should get specially after he confirms that x frag is in stock.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:00 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

...rewarding poor service with more business seems odd to me. perhaps it was a simple mistake and it will all work out in the end. I could be wrong of course...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
Sorry?
Old 05-15-2012, 06:01 PM

Aquaria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by milano07 View Post
It's very unlikely that you'll ever get all the frags you ordered from Burc. I have done a few orders and every order had frags missing or other frags that were not ordered were sent to replace stuff he didn't have at the time the frags were shipped. One time he sent a big rock that had nothing on it....lol. All these orders happened within the last 6 months.

It almost looks to me that he doesn't send all the frags on purpose. This way people are forced to place another order to get the missing frags. The problem for me was that on that next order other frags were missing and it's basically a never ending story.

If I were you I would get my money back unless you enjoy gambling. If you order x frag thats exactly what you should get specially after he confirms that x frag is in stock.
Wonder how many times this needs to be said in the same thread before people stop saying it. We all know what were doing, gamble or not its still cheaper then LFS
Old 05-15-2012, 06:04 PM

Aquaria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags View Post
...rewarding poor service with more business seems odd to me. perhaps it was a simple mistake and it will all work out in the end. I could be wrong of course...
from what i red Out of 13 orders only 2 were messed up one was a mix up n the other was a couple were doas
Old 05-15-2012, 06:05 PM

milano07 is on a distinguished road

I personally think that threads like this should not be allowed because he is NOT a sponsor of this forum.