Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 09-03-2011, 04:06 AM

reef93 is on a distinguished road
Default Do you believe in horoscopes, especially if it is related to your fish tank ?

OK, this time is not a dumb question as I had on another thread .
I am not ususally a supertitious person, but when I read my horoscope it made me worried about their accuracy. For instance, they said I will get some kind of flood in my house in March this year. And it happened, my CPR overflow box got plugged and flooded about 10 gallons on the floor before I got home from work, that was in March. Last month, I got a warning about driving. Again it happened, I got 2 traffic tickets that I have got to pay more than $500 ... ouch ... This month, they said I will be very satisfied at work, I will achieve anything I want at work. So, I was wishing if one of my hated co-workers would be gone forever. Today I went to work and I got good news, that person had quit. I am so happy right now ... But I have just got another warning, WATER, not the kind that you can drink, will be everywhere in my place this month.... It is really freaking me out. It never happened when they said you are going to win a lottery or getting rich, etc .... but when they say about bad things, it is always happens to me, that is why I have kept reading.
What do you think, do you believe it ? I will not sleep well tonight for sure !

Last edited by reef93; 09-03-2011 at 04:11 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:39 AM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Personally I think you really need to STOP reading those damn thing! I have to be honest, as I read your post I was kind of chuckling to myself SORRY.

But seriously I dont believe in horoscopes, there all a bunch of BS made up by some person who is probably sucking on the business end of a bong.

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build
Old 09-05-2011, 01:41 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
Personally I think you really need to STOP reading those damn thing! I have to be honest, as I read your post I was kind of chuckling to myself SORRY.

But seriously I dont believe in horoscopes, there all a bunch of BS made up by some person who is probably sucking on the business end of a bong.
+1
Old 09-06-2011, 12:04 AM

Maverick00 is on a distinguished road

Very random coincidence. Do i believe the "horoscope was correct", absolutely not.

- 33 Gal - 20Gal Sump, MP10/Hydor Powerheads, Aquaticlife 4x T-5HO, Vertex IN100, TLF w/Biopellets, Tunze ATO

-45GAL Build in Progress!-
Old 09-06-2011, 03:27 AM

I hope it just happened as coincidence and all BS, but to be honest I felt a bit spooky when things had happened like that.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:49 AM

Bloodasp is on a distinguished road

My horoscope tells so much about the character of any person born in that sign. Those who wrote it will eventually hit at least one right, wich is what they rely on. Much like any of this mumbo jumbo fortune telling, clairvoyant stuff, everything they say is so vague and general that that you can pin it down to something that will happen sometime in your life. Unless they can give exact dates, exact names, exact events of what will happen everything is just nonsense.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:16 AM

paddyob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post

I more shook my head and snorted.

Sorry.

Hope for nothing but good "horoscopes" for yah buddy!

My 70 Gallon build:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66478

My Mandarin Paradise:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72762

I wonder... does anyone care enough to read signatures if you make them really small? I would not. I would probably moan and complain, read three words and swear once or twice. But since you made it this far, please rate my builds.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:45 AM

As everyone had said, they are BS I didn't get any flood as they had warned me so I have stopped reading since then.