Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 12-09-2013, 12:34 AM

Skimmer Juice is on a distinguished road
Default softies/shrooms fs calgary

Pics are just for reference it would be better to come check it out in person due to my camera not being able to take pics of my tanks without the blue washing it out. The cabbage and finger (not sure what it is for sure) coral are great for FOWLR tanks , this what has been in with my dogface puffer just to add some coral/color that the fish will not destroy

I will try and get some better pics tomorrow, but like I said if you are interested it would be better just to come look ao you can get a better idea of the size of rocks and numbers of shrooms on the rocks, open to offers , looking for a skimmer for around 150g if you want to make a trade .

.have some shrooms and some assorted softies for sale :

Pictures are not very good best I could do.

1. Big rock with 4 different kinds of mushrooms
Green/brown rhodactis shrooms , purple shrooms, green shrooms and 1 red shroom rock it is mounted on is about 12' long its a pretty big piece $65

2. Nice sized rock with tons of kenya tree on it $50

3. Mushroom rock with about 35-40 mushrooms red shrooms, blue/green shrooms / and a couple watermelon shrooms $40

4. Assorted mushroom rock smaller piece : red mushrooms, green/blue mushrooms , a few smaall pieces of neon green cabage on it as well $40

5. Assorted mushroom rock : watermelon shrooms, green /blue mushrooms not sure how many but there is a fair bit on it $60

6. Big rocks with tons of cabage on it have 2-3 big pieces $90 due to the size of rock it is mostly covered with cabage great for FOWLR tanks

7. small frag of neon cabage on a small chunk of lr $10

8. Big piece of neon green cabage on live rock $35

watermelon and bluegreen (color explosion) shrooms

the red shrooms are the ones that are on all rocks listed with red shrooms, the blue green ones are the ones I reffered to as the blue green mushrooms they have a really nice pattern/look to them kinda look like color explosio

these are the finger coral that I do not know the exact name

pink and green cabage so you can see the difference , the neon green litterally glows under actinics

these are the rhodactis shrooms