Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2011, 08:32 PM

Lampshade is on a distinguished road

I love my iPhone, I HATE apple.

I had a 3G, my first phone to last a full contract in 12 years. It was beaten, abused and teethed on by 2 babies. It survived. I"m a very technical person, and played with lots of other phones... but my iPhone just works. I use it way too much, i'm the guy you see sitting there giggling at his phone while life goes on around me. It's never failed me. And i'm yet to find something i wish my phone did, that others can do. after 3 years my 3G still held a charge for 2 days even with my extensive use, and most BB/Galaxy's can't do that from the start, so a replaceable battery seemed useless to me. The reason i got rid of the 3G? my contract was up and it was my birthday... so... 4G!. my Wife now uses the 3G.

As for dropping and stuff, my 3G had a simple rubber case (not an otter case, i have that on my 4g though). It has dropped from a 2nd story window to a wood deck, fell in the toilet, my toddler's thrown the thing arcoss the room more than once, chewed on by him as a baby, and now his younger brother (there's apps for that... lol). And I've dropped it from sitting an unknown amount of times, I've become a very fidgety person since quitting smoking last year, so it tend to drop things lots while playing with them. No screen protector and only one fine scratch on the screen that you can only see in a reflection while it is a black screen.

And for the otter case, get the otter commuter, it's small. the otter outdoor one is massive. I have the commuter on my 4G and so far like it.