Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-08-2012, 05:51 PM

colin_friesen is on a distinguished road
Smile Complete System Sale 45G South AB

Complete 45 gallon Starphire glass tank with custom stand and matching additional equipment stand. Everything Included.
Tank is 38"Wx17"x19"H
-Vertex RODI 100GPD
-Profilux Dosing Pump 4 Channel
-Teklight T5 HO 6 Bulb 3' with KZ Bulbs(2-4months old)
-Eheim 1262 Return Pump
-3 Hydor Powerheads (1050,750,240 GPH)
-Vertex IN80 Skimmer
-Vertex Zeovit Reactor 1.5 L

Just Purchased 5 gallon buckets of Calcuim Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride and ROX 0.8 Aquarium Carbon. Some buckets not even opened yet, other ones barely used. over 500$ value alone
To many Zeovit additives to list most are more than 3/4 full and well within exp date.
Full Set of Elos test kits
Unused Box Of Reef Crystals 20KG
Much more stuff included as well. This is my complete setup, I had a ammonia spike that wiped out my fish and without a store in town(Lethbridge) anymore I have had enough. There is a decent amount of SPS and LPS in the tank some is doing fine and yes others have seen better days. If you buy at my asking price I will help to move it to anywhere in Alberta Red Deer- South and possibly Cranbrook. obviously no guarantees on livestock.
I am asking 1000$ which based off the dosing pump, RO and Supplements alone make up this amount. I am needing to prioritize my hobbies.
I would prefer to sell complete but will negotiate on items that can be sold off without effecting the viability of the working system e.g. RODI, Dosing Pump, or The Zeovit Products.
Phone me (Colin) at 403-380-4673

NKN_8530.jpg

NKN_8532.jpg

NKN_8534.jpg

NKN_8535.jpg

NKN_8537.jpg

NKN_8540.jpg

NKN_8541.jpg
Old 09-08-2012, 06:43 PM

Enigma is on a distinguished road

Wow! You've even got GFIs installed in the stand. Gorgeous and complete system. Hopefully it goes quickly for you. Three months ago I would have snapped this up, but I've now built my system. Tremendous value.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:18 AM

Default Some Separate Items

If Coral are wanted on their own 100$ for everything including rock if wanted. Worth it alone just for the LPS, Real nice thick yellow tip Torch, hammer, and frog spawn. Plus probably 20+ pieces of SPS none are browned out. some have faded color due to condition of the tank currently but when happy nice greens blues and purples. Nice Cat Paw Stylo and Austrailian Brain Coral. A couple Acans three different colours of birds nest.

For Dry Goods Only
5Gallon Buckets of CAL ALK Mag S. Mag C. and Carbon plus Zeovit additives and reactor 450$ or 475$ delivered to Calgary

RODI Vertex 100GPD 200$, Still showing 000 TDS. will throw in Large BRUTE barrel with RO.

If I can arrange pickup of enough items on the same day I will deliver to calgary for any combination of stuff sold. As long as I am selling enough to make it worth the trip.

As soon as I get a taker on the coral then I may consider parting the tank out as then I would be able to drain it and clean it out.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:35 AM

Default Update

I have a deal on the whole system but if anything changes I will let you know
Thanks everyone for the interest

Tags
calgary, complete set up, complete system, lethbridge, tank for sale