Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-30-2013, 11:24 PM

born is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 125G COMPLETE SYSTEM(calgary)

I am selling my 125Gallon whole setup reef tank. Sadly I've come to the decision of selling it off because of traveling/ future plans. It's just the best thing for the reef tank and I at this point in time
The full system has been running for 2+ years. The 3rd year mark will be in September. Local sales only please.

It is a 125 Gallon 48x30x20 custom built by Dave from Concept Aquatics. Eurobraced with polished edges and a drilled herbie overflow system. Also a 80gallon sump, with drain, return and overflow chambers. Comes with a steel welded stand as well.

I took the idea of "lee9"'s idea on how to categorize the items-prices.
All the prices are negotiable and also preferences will be given to people of multiple items and or attached to live rock.
Also because of limited time to do this sale/ sometimes people have other priorities, anyone who comes to pick up coral will have the ability to purchase any coral. This means no holds on coral, but what I can do is when I give you my phone number, just call or send me a text and tell me what coral/fish/item you were wanting to buy and I can let you know if I still have it. Sorry for this, but it just makes this massive sale a little more stress-free on my side. Thank you.

I am really hoping to sell the system to ONE BUYER. I know this is a rare thing, but for serious buyers please pm me if your looking to buy the complete system package. Shoot me a pm with a reasonable price and we can talk numbers. I will also send you in depth photos, equipment/livestock info and any other questions you may have I will respond asap to them

I also have misc equipment, chemicals, media, tools for sale. Anything from test kits and food to RO/DI unit to 900Gallons of salt.
I will hold off on the hardware sale until all corals and livestock are gone, unless someone buys it all. Also for the LR, I listed it at 5$/lb, this may vary due to some of the pieces are more showpiece rock where they are ideal for creating islands and such, also that encrusting corals/mushrooms and such will be attached to the pieces. And who doesn't love hitchhiking corals

Thank you to everyone who has taken a look, I will try to reach pm's ASAP. Thank you!!
-Ryan(aka born)

PHOTOS

PRICES
Old 04-04-2013, 04:04 AM

bump
Old 04-08-2013, 02:22 AM

BUMP
Old 04-11-2013, 08:27 PM

Free all tonight(thursday)
Old 04-11-2013, 09:06 PM

Kryptic4L is on a distinguished road

Huh, everything for free ? Am I reading that right
Old 04-11-2013, 09:07 PM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptic4L View Post
Huh, everything for free ? Am I reading that right
Nop. It means he is free all tonight to deal with potential buyers :P I got confused too

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob
Old 04-11-2013, 10:00 PM

asylumdown is on a distinguished road

This tank is great. I got some awesome livestock out of it. It's a shame to see it go, but it's going to make many other reefers very happy!
Old 04-14-2013, 02:50 AM

BlueTang<3 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the fish today great meeting you. There are some really nice corals and Anthis left here. Nice acans favia and sps left, along with cool orange mushrooms

360 Reef Tank
Old 04-14-2013, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTang<3 View Post
Thanks for the fish today great meeting you. There are some really nice corals and Anthis left here. Nice acans favia and sps left, along with cool orange mushrooms
Thanks man! Great meeting you too. Im sure you'll enjoy the fish as much as I did over the past couple years.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:57 PM

Hey Everyone. Nearing the end of all my corals.
I have misc frags and colonys here and there and would rather get them to any canreefers who can do them justice than seeing them eventually die or just be turned into dust.

So I am doing a quick rush sale. That means Im selling frags/colonys for anywhere ranging from $2- 45$. There is only 1 tabling acro colony that I have at 45$ and I believe 1 80$ colony that is a Australlian micromussa which is awesome and still a nice deal from what I believe.
But I have anemones, zoa frags, acro's, milli, birdsnest, monti caps, digi's, favias, acan's, pagoda cup, soft corals, orange rhondactis mushrooms, snails, hermits, urchin, LR. Those are just some of the things on top of my head.
Im just wanting to clear this tank out and get on with the hardware sale.

But like I said $2-$45 corals.
most frags are going from 10-15
and most colonys 25-40
I do have one large neon green birdsnest about about 6-7 inches across but seeing some die off on it, want it out asap and letting it go for 20$!!

And of course the more you buy the better of a deal. Just starting to see neglect on my part towards maintaining and want these corals to belong to a canreefer

Im available tomorrow(Saturday) from 9am - 4pm