Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Edmonton

Old 12-21-2014, 05:29 AM

Oilers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Yeah, we were looking at houses, and thought we had one picked out, but hubby got cold feet and put the brakes on moving
Oh, that's too bad. I was looking forward to meet you in person. That would definitely make my day
Old 12-21-2014, 05:31 AM

Oilers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman86 View Post
Marine aquaria is the only LFS I buy from in edmonton quality and customer service is top notch. Marine experience is home based but has a ton of frags and always has deals every weekend, also a great guy to deal with. Aquarium central isnt bad, staff isnt too knowledgeable in the salt water trade but they carry a little saltwater equipment and livestock. Aquarium illusions is way overpriced. Big als is not bad, they are getting better and more into the saltwater trade. Polyps out is pricey but they have nice stuff all the time. Aquagiant (aquajunk) everything breaks or dies within a few weeks and service is absolutely terrible.

Just saved you a lot of running around
Thank you. The only store I haven't been to is Polyps out but I will check it out soon.
Old 12-21-2014, 06:15 AM

Stinktooth is on a distinguished road

+1 for polyps out. I find everyone brings in generic corals except for them. I prefer quality over quantity.