Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 03-04-2013, 02:15 AM

Taipan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 2 x Orphek PR-156 LED Lighting Units: $850 Shipped with Tracking!

Long Story Short:

I will be Upgrading to the new Orphek Atlantik LED Lighting units. They are due to arrive soon (a few weeks).

As a result; I will be passing along my current Orphek Nilus LED units onto a friend of mine. In return; I/he will be selling his Orphek PR-156W (wide optics) LED units with 120 degree optics. Price: $850 for BOTH units, SHIPPED with Tracking (from Toronto). These units have the WHITE casing, NOT Black.

He has only had these units for about 3 months. They are in MINT shape. Feel free to perform an online search for these lights and read up on them. They still have the highest PAR and PUR output than their current competitors.

http://www.marinedepot.com/24_Inch_O...FILDTF-vi.html

Take a look at the first page/tab for the unit's specs. The 2nd page/tab has customer reviews. I can also provide a couple of references from some members of this forum that I've conducted business with in the past (sales and purchases). Please feel free and research the pricing and specs for other comparable units and even the inferior units at this price point.

http://www.marinegleamhd.com/blog/aq...log?post_id=12

SPS and LPS has had nice growth under these lights for the short period of time he has had them. Pictures to follow shortly.

Full Disclosure: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

The Good:

MINT Condition - running flawlessly. Only a few months old. 2 units for LESS than the price of 1 shipped! (Yeah....we're crazy like that.) $850.00 for BOTH units, SHIPPED with Tracking.....not currently entertaining breaking up the pair......yet (unless you make us an offer we can't refuse ). Pictures of the units and the display tank (48" x 30" x 24") will be made available soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZq3GVagQo

Conditions: $100 Refundable deposit (within a mutually accepted specified time frame) until my new lights arrive. Balance of $750.00 upon shipping availability (this will allow you some to save some $ in the meantime as well).

The Bad:

Depending how you view this point it may not even be an issue: These units are NOT dimmable. Simple on and off timers/settings for the white lights, blue lights and moonlights. Compare with other brands that are also not dimmable - price point does not come close to the value of these lights. Refer to 'Conditions' listed above.

The Ugly:

No Ugly.

P.S. - I've made attempts at due diligence regarding the inclusion of outside links for this post. It is to my understanding that this is subjective to the moderators. If I have inadvertently made a an inappropriate post/link; please contact me and I will make the necessary changes. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Taipan; 03-04-2013 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Additional Info.....
Old 03-08-2013, 06:42 PM

Le weekend bump......
Old 04-30-2013, 04:59 AM

Thumbs up Bump - Added pictures......

My new Orphek Atlantik units have arrived. These units are now packed and ready to be shipped with Tracking and Insurance included. $800 for BOTH. This is less than the original price for 1 unit. Get BOTH for less than the price of 1. Open to reasonable (subjective) offers. Lowballers will be ignored. Pictures have been added for reference.

Last edited by Taipan; 03-08-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:13 PM

Thumbs up SOLD! Pending Pick-Up......

Thanks for everyone's interest. I have responded to all inquiries. SOLD pending pick-up. I will advise and update once the transaction is complete. Cheers.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:31 PM

Thumbs up Officially SOLD!

SOLD! Thanks for everyone's interest.

Tags
led, lighting, orphek, pendant, pr-156