Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 12-24-2016, 01:29 AM

liz_au is on a distinguished road
Default Coral restoration projects?

Hi guys, I am looking for some small independent coral restoration projects that would be interested in or deserving of a little extra funding.

I created a shirt with the Resistance Art Movement and I want to donate the profits towards coral restoration, however as its a newer company I find that any large corporations or foundations dont really give you the time of day, so at the moment they are just setting the funds raised aside until we find a coral restoration project that is willing to at the least respond to our emails. lol.

you can check out the shirt here it comes in mens tee, womens low cut V and a tank top.

Basically I'm not looking for cross promotion (but its always nice) I'm just looking for a restoration project that is worthy of giving money too and will allow the resistance art movement to use some of their photography so that people purchasing the shirts know where their money is going.

I have tried the coral reef alliance and the reef restoration foundation located in Key Largo.

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 12-26-2016, 03:52 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Send a message to Karen Talbot (self-proclaimed "conservation artist"). Either her or her husband Ret Talbot should be able to point you in the right direction. https://www.facebook.com/KarenTalbotArt/?fref=ts

SPS fanatic.

Tags
charity, coral restoration, reef, restoration