Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 12-02-2014, 03:39 AM

Martmanicus is on a distinguished road
Default Free fish to good home

Hi all. I'm getting out of the hobby. I'm at a point where I would need to invest a bunch of money to get my tank to where I want it to be but I'm just not motivated enough. However I have two Clown fish who are paired and mating, one Bengal Cardinal, one bicolour Blenny and two Damselfish. I've had these fish for years and I'm feeling kind of bad for adopting them out so I'm really hoping to find an experienced reef aquarist who is building out a tank and has a home for them. Once the fish are gone I'll be selling my 65 gallon red sea max aquiarum. About 30 pounds of live rock. Some soft corals. And various odds and ends. First things first though please message me if you have a home for my fish. All fish will go free to the best home. They are all in excellent health and there's never been any ick or desease in my tank. No recent additions so I can vouch for the health. If you're interested please email me at martmanicus@htomail.com . I'm located in downtown Vancouver and any interested parties would have to pick them up. My name is Martin

Last edited by Aquattro; 12-02-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:51 AM

foginho is on a distinguished road
Default im in

Im defnitely in. i can take them.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:55 AM

Accordexi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martmanicus View Post
Hi all. I'm getting out of the hobby. I'm at a point where I would need to invest a bunch of money to get my tank to where I want it to be but I'm just not motivated enough. However I have two Clown fish who are paired and mating, one Bengal Cardinal, one bicolour Blenny and two Damselfish. I've had these fish for years and I'm feeling kind of bad for adopting them out so I'm really hoping to find an experienced reef aquarist who is building out a tank and has a home for them. Once the fish are gone I'll be selling my 65 gallon red sea max aquiarum. About 30 pounds of live rock. Some soft corals. And various odds and ends. First things first though please message me if you have a home for my fish. All fish will go free to the best home. They are all in excellent health and there's never been any ick or desease in my tank. No recent additions so I can vouch for the health. If you're interested please email me at martmanicus@htomail.com. I'm located in downtown Vancouver and any interested parties would have to pick them up. My name is Martin
Hi
I could be interested in your whole setup if you let me know the price your looking to get.

Thx
Rafal
778 882 3576

Last edited by Aquattro; 12-02-2014 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:21 PM

Martmanicus is on a distinguished road

Where is my option to edit or delete the post above? I kind of screwed up when I left my phone number there. I'm getting slammed. Also I mistyped the email address.

Ok so here's the thing... I'm still looking for the best home for my fish but I can't do it over the phone. If you want to adopt my fish please email martmanicus@hotmail.com with a picture of the tank that you want them to live in and maybe a brief description of yourself and your connection to the hobby. Please note that this is an adoption not a sale.

For those that already phoned me I will text you back but from now on I'll be responding only to email.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:07 AM

SSDiver is on a distinguished road

Hi Martin
I've been trying to email you for two days but they come back undelivered.
Sorry to here you are getting out of the hobby.
I don’t have room in my aquarium for your fish at the moment, it is a Red Sea Max 38 gal, but I would be interested in you Red Sea Max 250 when you are ready to sell it.
Please let me know when the time comes, would probably be interested in your corals also.
Thanks
Mike