Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > JL Aquatics

Old 09-14-2015, 06:36 PM

Craigdillman is on a distinguished road

Love the new website, was a long time coming Love the livestock section especially

Few things to think about ( my 2 cents )

1) make live stock category to search for " instock" items
2) as said above and like you had before the reef safe circles or description was really good last time
3)I know i know the time involved but a WYSIWYG section puts you guys into the elite vendor section lol

Good job guys keep up the good work
Old 09-15-2015, 03:10 PM

corpusse is on a distinguished road

I miss the old site, but I can see why you wanted an updated modern one vs the websites that randomly change their look for no reason. That being said just ordered new test kits. It's too bad you can't look at your previous orders anymore but no big deal. I still have one of my naked clownfish I ordered from you guys in 2006!
Old 09-15-2015, 09:37 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

I can no longer access the site on my iMac
Old 09-16-2015, 01:43 AM

jlaquatics is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
I can no longer access the site on my iMac
You have a new PM

Jeff
Old 09-16-2015, 09:46 PM

rsisvixen is on a distinguished road

An error message, ran into this when clicking on deal of the day.

There has been an error processing your request

Unable to send mail.
Trace: #0 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail() #1 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail)) #2 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/community/Devinc/Dailydeal/controllers/IndexController.php(27): Zend_Mail->send() #3 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Devinc_Dailydeal_IndexController->indexAction() #4 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index') #5 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http) ) #6 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #7 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #8 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #9 {main}
Old 09-17-2015, 04:24 PM

Jakegr is on a distinguished road

I'm finding it quite slow to load, and a giant Milwaukee banner keeps popping up before I can click "menu" (blocks the link). Using a Mac with safari.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsisvixen View Post
An error message, ran into this when clicking on deal of the day.

There has been an error processing your request

Unable to send mail.
Trace: #0 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail() #1 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/lib/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail)) #2 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/community/Devinc/Dailydeal/controllers/IndexController.php(27): Zend_Mail->send() #3 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Devinc_Dailydeal_IndexController->indexAction() #4 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index') #5 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http) ) #6 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #7 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #8 /home/jlaquatics/webroot/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #9 {main}
We believe have sourced & fixed the problem. If you see this problem manifest itself in the next 24 hours please send us a PM or email.

Thank you kindly for your help with this!

Jeff
Old 09-17-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakegr View Post
I'm finding it quite slow to load, and a giant Milwaukee banner keeps popping up before I can click "menu" (blocks the link). Using a Mac with safari.
Thank you.

You have a PM.

Regards,

Jeff
Old 09-17-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Me too. I liked that the old homepage had all the categories on the left side. Now it takes 3 clicks to get to that same area. Not a big deal since most other retailer websites are like this too, but just not as streamlined as it used to be I guess. I'm using a laptop FWIW.
Thank you Myka.

From your feedback and others, the menu is something we feel could be improved upon as well and we will definitely be looking further in to this as work on the website progresses.

Thanks to you and all for the feedback! Awesome.

Jeff
Old 09-18-2015, 02:19 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Hey Jeff, it's Minder. I didn't realize you don't know my handle. You and Al make it to MACNA this year?

SPS fanatic.