Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 06-14-2014, 04:54 AM

scorpionking is on a distinguished road
Default LF: LED lights for 3' tank

Starting a new 3' long tank. Looking for a full spectrum LED light fixture to cover the spread. Anyone have extras lying around?

Willing to pay ~$250 depending on age / condition

eg. EcoTech Radion, Aqua Illumination Hydra, SolarBlast UV 6000, Maxpect Razor, Vertex Illumina, etc. etc. you catch my drift... Let me know (:
Old 06-14-2014, 07:51 AM

neoh is on a distinguished road

I've got a good light.

AQpro LED - 24" w/controller and remote - $200
Old 06-14-2014, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoh View Post
I've got a good light.

AQpro LED - 24" w/controller and remote - $200
Pics?
Old 06-16-2014, 12:57 AM

ThisGuy12 is on a distinguished road

Dude just buy a Evergrow D120, will cost you much less than $250 shipped. And is full spectrum with 90* optics built on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2014, 04:04 AM

neoh is on a distinguished road

Link: http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/aq-le...es-info-34042/

1. Three control ways : Remote control, Controller box or directly on/off with only fixture itself by unplug the power cord.
The LED screen ensures clear observation of the controller and the convenience of manual control. Time set system can be accurate to the very minute.
2. High-performance chips(CREE-XPE,BRIDGELUX). ensure the luminous effects. The main light device uses high-power
LED chips. No heat radiation, Hardly any UV comes from LED’s. No hurt on Coral and more suitable for aquarium.
3. Low energy consumption, more power efficiency. LED has the feature of high brightness and low energy consumption, so
under the same brightness, using LED, power is only half of the traditional lamp. Besides, LED can emit light from some direction,
completely different from the traditional lights, emitting from all directions.
4. Automatically as SD-card user-defined programme Mimic Gradual Sunrise, Sunset (24hours), Moon Light in 28days.
They can completely imitate the change of light in nature: The white lights turn gradually bright at dawn and turn gradually dark at
dusk when the blue lights turn bright and only moonlight blue is left at midnight . The LEDs can even imitate the lunar cycle, which
ensures better growth of your pets in this mimic nature light. Moreover, it can work normally even when you take a long time
leave. End user can define own time setting by changing the default parameter in the SD-card.
5.60,90 degree view angle LENs for high PAR value. LENS focus light to deep bottom and enough coverage for tank in high PAR
value for coral growth.
6. Hanging type and horizontal bracket-style. The light can be suspended from ceiling through hanging wire line. The light can
be also supported on aquarium through retractable outrigger .
7,Remote A,B,C 0~100 degrees in brightness. Remote Control A (Blue + Purple together), B( Moon blue), C (All white) separately
in 0~100 degree
8, Each controller is capable controlling 4 fixtures at the same time, which means you don't have to pay extra for controllers.

Last edited by neoh; 06-16-2014 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:05 AM

H2o2 is on a distinguished road

Nick is a great guy to deal with and he is in Kelowna http://www.reefsupplycanada.com/
Old 06-16-2014, 05:47 AM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

I seen a post earlier of some dude selling a couple of AI Hydras for sale. They're great lights that are actually proven to work. I have an AI Sol Blue with white casing and brand new motherboard that I might be able to part with. If interested PM me with your cell and we can move over to texting.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:38 AM

Thanks everyone for pointing me in a direction! I got one custom made with the light spectrum I wanted.

Curious, did any of these grow sps?

Tags
coral, light fixture, lighting system, reef, sps